1 of 3 winners, you could be next! Congratulations Rurat, more giveaways to come!

Coming up on Christmas Eve, the Ghost of Christmas Present is bringing one Ribblr the chance to either collaborate with me on a tiny design or receive a gift of any one of my tiny toys in the mail!

If you’ve been searching for the perfect little stuffie pattern but can’t find it, or love getting cute things in the mail and live in the US, this giveaway is for you!

All you have to do to enter is follow my shop and reply to a PM within 31 days of the drawing to claim your prize. Tags, likes, follow/subscribe, and shares on social media are always appreciated but not required. I’m suettle on Ribblr, YouTube, Instagram, and Ravelry.

@Rurat won the Ghost of Christmas Past giveaway of every pattern I added to Ribblr in 2023, over 20 tiny designs perfect for toys, keychains, garlands, micro crochet, etc. Congrats again, can’t wait to see pics of your projects.

16 Likes

Would love to enter but don’t have Instagram or Raverly. Still following on Ribblr thoo

2 Likes

That’s all you need to enter so you’re good!

1 Like

A tad off topic, but I love the bow!!!

2 Likes

Congrats to the winner! Good luck for the next 2, love the photo you used! :laughing:

1 Like

This is so kind of you! Good luck to everyone entering

1 Like

Complimenting my projects is never off topic. :wink: Thank you! I whipped it up for the photo, would be happy to add it to Ribblr as a free pattern this weekend if a cute little bow would be useful to others.

1 Like

Thanks so much! I’m not an expert photographer but I try. :yarn::camera_flash:

1 Like

I would love that pattern!!! :white_heart:

1 Like

Ok I’ll get it added ASAP and tag you in the call for testers. :ribbon::smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!!!

1 Like