100 follower giveaway!!

Hi everyone! I’m so proud that I’m at 130 followers! I never would have thought I could get that many followers! So I’m hosting a giveaway, i will give away one of each of my patterns to 3 lucky people and those people will also choose something for me to make a pattern for.
To enter the giveaway just follow my shop and comment the pattern you would like. This will end Friday the 27th. BIG SHOUTOUT TO EVERYONE THAT IS ALREADY FOLLOWING ME :heart::heart::heart::heart:!!!
Thanks!
(Also I am aware all my patterns are free but you will get a custom pattern as well :+1:)

21 Likes

This is so kind of you! I love the strawberry chicken, and think that fruit animal combos are the cutest things ever. But if I had to choose, the alien would be my pick considering I already have the strawberry chicken pattern. :hugs: :strawberry:

8 Likes

My birthday is in a few weeks. But here’s to me hoping to win! Could you make raccoon?! My favorite animal besides a deer :3 and I wouldn’t mind it If you could incorporate a fall theme since my birthday is during the fall :>

7 Likes

what pattern would you want if you won? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Oo the cute bear

5 Likes

congrats on 100! I already have all of your patterns <3

4 Likes

Congrats :tada: I absolutely love your alien it is adorable!

3 Likes

Congrats :partying_face: im already following you :upside_down_face: i really like your strawberry chicken :strawberry:

2 Likes

CONGRATS!!! Id love the strawberry chicken cause its ADORABLEEE
@DasChubba @LittleCreatures @Kenziekrochet @HuggleNHooks @anon12722758 @RingoSilly

7 Likes

Hi :smiley: I’m new to ribblr and I want to enter :slight_smile: :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Omg these are all so cute, id love the strawberry chicken, if i won my custom pattern would be a duck in a basket, i think that would be super cute :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Could you do a Dino!? I have just found your shop and I love your things!

2 Likes

Welcome To Ribblr!

@GraceDaFrog
frog michigan GIF

2 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I’ve actually decided that I will keep this up till next week since we haven’t gotten that many responses. Thanks!

1 Like

Ok and good luck with the giveaway

1 Like