100 Followers <3

Thank you SO much to everybody who has supported my shop!! I appreciate all of you who have gotten my patterns, and have enjoyed making them :D. making free patterns brings me so much joy knowing i can provide someone with a cute and simple free pattern. I’m going to pay it forward to some of my good friends here <3
@DasChubba, thank you so much for always being there for me as a friend. i enjoy the bright laughs we share every day together. you make me feel like i belong, and was so welcoming and took me in as one of your own. i am so grateful for you, chubs. i love our friendship so much.

@HuggleNHooks, I love seeing the funny pictures you post in the gc, and i love how hilarious you are, blurting out these random things, taking photos of randoms :rofl: your patterns are adorable and i love how close we have become. i really appreciate you <3

@Binka, i love how supportive and friendly you are. how a simple question brought us together into a friendship. the chats we have on here are really lovely. i love sharing our pattern ideas, and testing patterns for eachother. i love all of the similarities we share. AUSSIE FRIENDS :heart_hands: i appreciate you sm

@Dannalupe, you were my first friend on here, and i love how bubbly and outgoing you are. you are super friendly and kind, thats why i gravitated towards you lol. you brightened up my day with your beautiful tests and with how nice you were to me. i really appreciate you <3

@CreshesxCritters, you’re so funny and hilarious. i love the jokes we share and how uplifting you are. if i’m feeling down, i can always count on you to bring a smile to my face. you do not finish my tests on time, so i shall come after you!! jk jk, i love all of the work you do for me. demon kitty is too cute. appreciate you <3

ILY @Kenziekrochet @anon12722758 @artnium73 @LittleCreatures

Unique patterns | CharmingDesignnz | Ribblr

24 Likes

CONGRATS!!!:tada::tada::partying_face: Ilyt<3

8 Likes

AHHHH CONGRATS TAY!!! Love you toooo <333

9 Likes

wahhh you’re so sweet :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: i love chatting with you too and sharing our ideas :pleading_face: the struggles we share as a australian looking for yarn, atleast we both suffer together :face_with_spiral_eyes::weary:

6 Likes

nah those werent jokes bro :skull: that was cursed :sob:

5 Likes

i’m not talking about those jokes chub :skull:

5 Likes

cries in cheb
tysm chunky ur a great friend and ilysm congrats on ur followers <3 u deserve waaaaaaaay more but thats just cuz u havent released ur cutest patterns mwhahahah (:<

5 Likes

heh :skull:

5 Likes

No you are too sweet :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :heart_hands: ngl i come up with lots of good idea when i’m with you! Probably because you have such the cutest ideas :pleading_face: yess, the yarn is horrible. :face_with_spiral_eyes: :weary:

7 Likes

tysm chubbbb. ily too :heart_hands:

4 Likes

CONGRATS ILY CHUNKY!
(remember the promise I made, I gave them to you)

5 Likes

TYSMM
oh yes yes, i remember. totally u who gave me all of the followers. shh

5 Likes

I FINALLY GOT TAGGED IN AN APPRECIATION POST!!! Ily you too! Good job on getting 100 followers, you deserve it! <3

6 Likes

ehehe i have horrible time management-
But fr congrats!! Ever since i met you you’ve brought a smile to my face, and your patterns are fr amazing! Keep up the good work and ily tay <3

5 Likes

thank you so much cloudsy!! ily too x

5 Likes

yay congrats! :heart: you deserve it

4 Likes

thank youu!

4 Likes

OMG STOP​:sob::heart_hands: got me tearing up fr, you’re so sweet tysm​:face_holding_back_tears: being so awkward made it so hard to get friends even on here! But I’m so glad I met you cause I just feel so COMFY AND HAPPY​:place_of_worship::place_of_worship:CONGRATS ON YOUR FOLLOWERS!!!

4 Likes

awww!! Thank you so much :heart_hands: i don’t think you’re awkward at all. ilyyy!! i am too :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

3 Likes

YAYYYY :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears: ily tooooo!!!:kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes