100 shop follower giveaway!!!!

Thank you guys for taking me to 100 shop followers! I will be doing a giveaway for this wonderful milestone! :partying_face:

To enter: (if you do not do these you will not be entered)
Make sure your following me and my shop
Comment on this post using a party emoji

3rd place will receive one of these prizes
2nd place will receive 2 of these
and 1st will receive 3 prizes
you can pick any combo of these prizes

Prizes:

• a collab with me
  • a custom pattern (could be just for you or on my shop)
  • priority testing
  • early accesses to a pattern (could be paid or free)
  • gifted paid pattern (when on comes out :wink:)

Thanks again for 100 followers!! Good luck everyone! I will pick winners on June 7th!

31 Likes

OMG CONGRATS!!!
i was already following you for some time >:D
:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

ahhhhh congratulations!!! followed you <333
:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

7 Likes

Congrats!!! I am following you and your shop!
:partying_face::tada::partying_face::tada::partying_face::tada::partying_face::tada::partying_face::tada::partying_face:

7 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: You’re patterns are SO CUTE! And the chicken nugget pattern makes me hungry lol! I have been following you for a little while already.:tada::tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

7 Likes

OMGG Congratsss! U deserve this, ur patterns are AMAZING and so are you :blush:
Alr following ofccc :partying_face::tada:

6 Likes

so happy for you :tada::tada::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

AAGAGHHHHHH CONGRATS!!!:tada::tada::tada::partying_face::partying_face:
U deserve it!!! Ofc I’m already following ur shop and I followed u. Congrats again :))

5 Likes

:tada: (That’s the best party one I could find)

6 Likes

CONGRATS OFC I ALREADY FOLLOW YOU AND YOUR SHOP YOU SO DESERVE THIS!!! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
100 is such a big milestone

6 Likes

congrats girly! i’m so happy for u! js followed ur shop :grin: :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

5 Likes

Congrats!! :partying_face::partying_face: you totally deserve this girl!!

4 Likes

congratdulations :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:
you are amazing
i hope you continue to exel in life and in your intrests

5 Likes

:partying_face: Congrats on this milestone!

6 Likes

Congratulations :tada::tada::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::balloon::balloon::balloon::balloon::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

7 Likes

congrats!! love your patterns ! :partying_face:

7 Likes

als

you put “testers” on accident x_x lol

6 Likes

haha :sweat_smile: i guess im just so used to posting tester calls :rofl:

6 Likes

lol fr samee

6 Likes

Ooo congratsssss :partying_face::tada: your patterns are so cute! I’m following :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes