100 Shop Follower Giveaway!!!

hi guyss!!!
Thank you so much for taking me to 100 shop followers! I will be doing a giveaway for this wonderful milestone! :partying_face: :tada:
i will be using the giveaway wheel and ribblr

please read carfuly till the end:

• there will be ten winners:
    3rd place will receive one of these prizes(4 winners)
    2nd place will receive 2 of these(4 winners)
    and 1st will receive 3 prizes( 2 winners)

• the prizes
    a collab with me
    a custom pattern (could be just for you or on my shop)
    priority testing (have to apply)
    early accesses to 2 patterns (when i start them) (could be paid or free)
    if you have another prize in mind, you can ask for it if you want

• who ever comments on this post will get a follow for them and their shop if you have one

• how to enter:
    :sparkles: follow me and my shop
    :sparkles: comment which 3 prizes you want
    :sparkles: comment :tada: and :partying_face:

thank you all for this milestone. I also thank those who welcome and help and talk and are kind to me.

i will chose the winners later today or tomorrow, when there are at leas 20 comments
THANK YOU ALL!!!

32 Likes

CONGRATSSS :tada::partying_face: that’s so amazing, and I’m already following both! If I won I think I’d like a collab, custom, and early access!

6 Likes

congrats!!! you’re doing so well and I’m so happy for you :partying_face::tada: i would probably pick a custom pattern, a collab, and early access

5 Likes

Congrats! You have grown so much recently! I would love to win the collab and the custom! I’m torn between the other prizes! :tada: :partying_face: :yellow_heart: @EV13isSPOCY @craftycellist @notmimi @Hannahelise96 @AddyCrafts1278 @adolosflow @EllaCrochetz @littlemisswonderful @starlitxstitches @E1izabethCrochets

12 Likes

Congrats this is a big milesotone :partying_face::tada: I alr follow you and your shop! If I were to win I would go for early acess, a collab, and a custom pattern

8 Likes

thank you guys so much!!!
for this reply i shall not reply so that i can use the reply count to count the replys

when i reply the next time that will mean that the giveaway entrys are done

11 Likes

Congrats!! :tada: :partying_face: you deserve this!!

I’d like an early access, and could I have a paid pattern if I win?

@LoafOfBread @Kjhaugen @SweetTomato

9 Likes

Congrats on 100+followers!! :tada: That’s quite an accomplishment and you should be proud of that! :blush: If I win, I’d love a custom pattern.

8 Likes

Congrats! :partying_face::tada:You really deserve it! If it win i would like a costum pattern early access to 2 patterns and priority testing.

8 Likes

Yay! :partying_face: :tada: Congrats! :smiley:
I’d like to have a custom pattern, priority testing and early acces :>
I have been following your shop for quite a while now and I love to see big changes in numbers hehe

7 Likes

Ahhh! CONGRATS!! You deserve this so much!
Ofc I’m already following both you and your shop!

:tada:
:partying_face:
Hmm I don’t really care what prize I win hehe! :heart_hands::sparkles::two_hearts:
@MayaPapaya7 @cozyRoe

10 Likes

congrats!!!

6 Likes

Congratsssssssssssssss !!!

Priority testing, early access, custom pattern :tada: :partying_face:

6 Likes

cmon and help usss @DeluluTrin @cozyRoe @AddyCrafts1278 >:3

7 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :tada::partying_face:
Early access
Custom pattern
Priority testing (if i get to choose if i want to test or not :))

5 Likes

Of course I follow your shop!
:heart: :tada: :partying_face:
I would like a custom pattern and early access and either a Collab or priority testing, which ever is better. Probably a Collab bc I have way too many tests that I apply for…
Congrats!

6 Likes

:tada: Congrats!!! I would really love to do a collab, have priority for testing, and/or early access to two patterns! I’m so happy how far you’ve gotten! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Congratulations! I follow you in both. :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

Omgg YAS wave cggggg
Following ofc
:partying_face: :tada:
I don’t rlly mind which prizes but I like custom, priority testing and early access! Im in too many collabs :pensive::rofl:

4 Likes

CONGRATS!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :tada: :tada: :tada:
The prizes I would want are a collab with you (I’ve never been in one but it sounds really fun), priority testing, and early access.

5 Likes