1000 follower giveaway🎉🎉🎉

I cannot express how much im thakful for the suppot ive gotten this far
Due to summr coming up ill be ale to work on more patterns and finish everything im hoping to do right now! I have a few customs and collabs i need to complete before any new suggusted patterns are made<3
Again thank you guys sm and lets get into the giveaway

:1st_place_medal:1st place - Custom pattern +priority testing
:2nd_place_medal: 2nd place - priority testing + pattern from my shop
:3rd_place_medal: 3rd place - pattern from my shop

2nd and 3rd place can get a ‘coming soon’ pattern if you would like

How to enter :
☆ Follow my shop (optiona)
☆ comment your favorite yarn brand!
☆ put some sort of bird emoji
☆ say you’d like to enter

Gl to everyone (:
Winners will be picked in 5 days (may 29th)

34 Likes

Congrats! :partying_face: i would love to enter, amd im following ur shop! My fav yarn brand has to be bernat! 🪿

8 Likes

Omgg congrats Will!! Im following your shop ofc ofc and would love to enter. My favorite brand is either loops snd threads or Bernat!! :parrot: :duck: :dove::eagle::hatched_chick::swan::rooster::turkey::owl::dodo::flamingo::bird::black_large_square::bird::fire:🪿:peacock:

5 Likes

I lovvvvvve anything premier (its quite expensive to ship though) but i usually get velvet lux or bernat blanket. Congrats :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :chicken::chicken:

6 Likes

loops on thread :on::top::duck: (i already follow youu)

6 Likes

omg yay congratsss! you deserve it!! i’ve been following ur shop since the beginning ;> i’d love to enterr- my favorite yarn brand is either baby bee or big twist
(MY PRONOUNS ARE U / S / A :eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle::eagle:) ((for bird emoji​:skull:))

9 Likes

Yesss congrats! :clap:t2::clap:t2: (Ofc I’m already following your shop) You totally deserve this. I’d love to enter! I love Big twist, plush and acrylic. :swan::peacock::parrot::rooster::chicken::hatching_chick::baby_chick::owl:🪿:bird::black_large_square::hatched_chick::bird::penguin::dove::turkey::eagle::duck:

5 Likes

My favorite yarn brand is yarnspirations, and I’d love to enter! 🪿

5 Likes

I would like to enter​:duck:
My favorite yarn brand is Himalayan baby dolphin

4 Likes

Congrats!!! My favorite yarn brand is yarn bee, I’d love to join :duck:

4 Likes

Congrats! I’d like to enter the giveaway 🪿 I don’t know my favorite yarn brand, usually I use some store bought yarn but it ain’t that great​:thinking:

5 Likes

congrats on 1000 followers!! that’s amazing! i would like to enter, and i think my favorite brand is bernat blanket, but i want to try more brands :parrot:

3 Likes

hi @LE3THAL
i would love to enter
my fav yarn is yarn bee
this is my bird​:rooster: a roster my fav

5 Likes

omgg congrats!
ofcourse im following!
I love bernat yarns
:penguin:
I’d love to enter!

5 Likes

Big twist
Id like to enter
:peacock:

5 Likes

congrats!! i’d like to enter please. my fav yarn is prob premier chenille :parrot:

4 Likes

Congrats!
My favorite yarn is baby snuggle from Hobbi.
:eagle:

4 Likes

CONGRATSS :tada: I’ve been following for a while, and I’d love to enter the giveaway! I think my favourite yarn brand is either bernat or big twist :hatched_chick:

3 Likes

Congratulations! Hobby loby i love yarn. Affordable and soft. I would like to enter. :parrot:

4 Likes

🪿I would like to enter 🪿 My favorite brand is sweet snuggles 🪿

5 Likes