1000 follower giveaway🎉🎉🎉

Congrats on 1000!!! I’d like to enter​:penguin: my favorite yarn brand is premier (just chenille) or hobbii (honey bunny and baby snuggle):yellow_heart:

5 Likes

I would love to enter! I already follow you ofc! My favorite brand of yarn is probably baby snuggle yarn from hobbii :yarn:🪿

4 Likes

Congratulations :tada:. I would like to enter.I like lily sugar and cream.:bird::rooster::chicken::hatching_chick::baby_chick::hatched_chick::eagle::owl::parrot::dove::dodo::swan::duck::flamingo::peacock::turkey::penguin:

4 Likes

I would love to enter your giveaway! My favorite yarn brand is Bernat. :hatching_chick::hatched_chick::bird::penguin::duck::swan::eagle::dove::dodo::owl::flamingo:

3 Likes

Congratulations on hitting 1000!!

3 Likes

Congratulations! I would like to enter. My favorite brand of yarn is Bernat velvet. :rooster::chicken::hatching_chick::baby_chick::hatched_chick::eagle::owl::parrot::dove::dodo::swan::duck:🪿:flamingo::peacock::turkey::penguin:

3 Likes

Congratulations!

I’d love to enter
My favorite bramd currently is Big Twist
:penguin:

4 Likes

ooooo I wanna enter! I don’t have much experience w different yarn brands, but my favorite type of yarn has to be the bits I’ve hand-spun ^^
:penguin:

5 Likes

Congrats, I’d love to enter :flamingo: my favorite brand of yarn is big twist

4 Likes

Alright! Do we know who won yet?

4 Likes

Ill be pulling the winners later tonight, in 1-2hrs

4 Likes

OMG… I COMPELTLEY FORGOT ABOUT THIS

I’m so sorry i had some graduation stuff

The winners are
:1st_place_medal: @LoafOfBread
:2nd_place_medal: @Ckasner
:3rd_place_medal: @pomandtyler

Congratulations winners!! Please remember to ask for your prize below!

7 Likes

oh my goodness thank you so much!!

2 Likes

Np!! What would you like the custom pattern to be?

3 Likes

is it possible it could be Stanley from Spiritfarer? I have never found a pattern for him
Stanley_Full

3 Likes

Congrats guys!!

3 Likes

I can try!!

2 Likes

tysm, you’re the best!

2 Likes

oooo awesome that i won frfr

3 Likes

i want the duck duck goose one >:3

4 Likes