1000 free orders 🥳🥳

Update: y’all…I got a 1000 followers :crazy_face:. I will be posting a little poll about what to do for it so stay tuned….
I can’t believe my shop already has 1000 free orders. I honestly never thought my patterns would receive so much love :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears: Thank you all so much for the support :heart_hands::heart_hands:

My shop is also inching closer to 1000 followers. I’m still thinking about what to do for that. Pls give me some suggestions :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

12 Likes

Giveaway?

6 Likes

Could you do a giveaway? Also congrats! <3

7 Likes

you deserve it :heart_hands: your pattern is too dang cute. i was also thinking that with that bear pattern, you could turn it into a frog just don’t make the muzzle and move the eyes to the ears :smile: i was gonna make one but don’t have the time rn

6 Likes

Congrats on 1000 free orders and almost 1000 followers! :smile::partying_face::tada:

4 Likes

Congrats! But sorry what does 1000 free orders mean?

4 Likes

Thank you sm :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I was thinking of doing some sort of giveaway thing maybe like a pattern or something

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face::heart_hands:

3 Likes

Thank you sm :heartpulse:

3 Likes

It just means like the amount of “purchases” your pattern has but for a free pattern​:heartpulse::sparkles:

3 Likes

Ohhh thats cool. How do you find that out

4 Likes

If you go to your shop manger and go to “patterns” then switch from paid patterns to free patterns, you can see the number of orders as well as stats on each of your patterns :smiling_face::sparkles:

4 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Im so happy for you!

4 Likes

Congratulations :fire: :star2:

3 Likes