101 Followers?!? THANK YOU

IMG_1425

I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! I reached 101 followers on Ribblr!!! Thank you all so much! You don’t know how grateful I am… And inspired to make more cute patterns :face_holding_back_tears::heart: I love this community so much.

What other social media do yall use for crocheting?

16 Likes

Congrats that is such a huge milestone :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

6 Likes

THANK YOOU! I’m so happy I found this app :face_holding_back_tears:🩷

6 Likes

That’s amazing @nandwen !!! I was one of your first shop followers! Since testing the dragon. You’re patterns are so cute and unique

7 Likes

omgg congratssss u deserve this so muchh your patterns are amazinggggg
i was one of your first <3

5 Likes

I knoow I love uu! Thank you for helping me with everything! 🩷:cherry_blossom:

6 Likes

thank uuu :sob::sob:🩷🩷🩷

5 Likes

ofc ofc u deserve thissss

5 Likes

congrats, thats awesome!

4 Likes

thank uuu :face_holding_back_tears::purple_heart:🩷:white_heart:

3 Likes

Ofc!!!

4 Likes

congrats!!! :tada: :balloon:

3 Likes

thank u so muchh :face_holding_back_tears::heart:

3 Likes

Congrats!
100 GIF by April Faison

4 Likes

aww congratulations!!! i use Instagram alot for free patterns <33

4 Likes

WOHOOO!!! Congrats on hitting this huge milestone! You totally deserve it! Sometimes I use youtube but I will write down the pattern or look in the description because I’m not a beginner and the videos take a really long time​:yellow_heart:

3 Likes

CONGRATSS :tada: you totally deserve it, your patterns are some of the cutest I’ve ever seen! And I don’t have any other social media besides ribblr lol

3 Likes

Thank You So Much Laughing GIF by Pusheen

3 Likes

Me too! Love instagram!! :face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears::heart::heart:

3 Likes

Thank youu! :face_holding_back_tears::heart::sob:
I started learning how to crochet on yt, it really helped so much! I want to make tutorials one day, since I love editing. But I have to stop biting my fingers :nauseated_face::joy:

5 Likes