125+ Follower & 200+ Wishlists Giveaway!

Hello lovely Ribblrs! I am so excited to announce that my shop has over 125 followers! I only have 1 pattern up so far, a lollipop, and I just posted it 11 days ago. Over 200 people have put this pattern in their wishlist in just 11 DAYS! AND 110 people have my patterns downloaded! Can you believe it? I definitely can’t!

I will be posting more free patterns really soon so stay tuned!

Anyway, now for the giveaway!

I am going to have 3 winners (Each winner will also be gifted my lollipop pattern if they don’t already have it):

3rd place: Testing priority & early access to my penguin and bunny patterns
2nd place: 3rd place prizes + custom pattern
1st place: 2nd place prizes + a collab or another prize of your choosing (I have to approve it)

Requirements:
:yellow_heart: Follow my shop
:yellow_heart: Like this post

Optional:
:yellow_heart: Follow me (for more tester calls)
:yellow_heart: Tag some friends who might be interested

As an (almost) 2nd chance entry:
:yellow_heart: Comment a custom pattern idea (I might make it even if you don’t win!) This should be something that is special (something that not many/any shops already have) I enjoy making unique amigurumi patterns!

Thank you guys so much for helping me reach this milestone in such a short amount of time! You guys are the best!

I will be choosing winners in about 1 week! Good luck!

48 Likes

CONGRATS! :tada: i follow you shop and the lollipop pattern is so cute :face_holding_back_tears: i follow you too and @maddiecore @CreshesxCritters @LittleCreatures @RingoSilly @XxTheCosmosxX @alienlynxie @Mossypaws @sakuracrochets @NessCat @SP4C3W4ST3 and many more of you <3 yall are amazing
a custom pattern idea, a kuromi bucket hat! i’ve been trying for so long to find a free pattern for one with her ears and the skull and like a wavy brim, that would be so cute!

13 Likes

awww congratulations!!! that’s great!! :sparkles::sparkles:
@littlemisswonderful @JaeaRenee @maddiecore @Nesscat @Pickle42 @EV13isSPOCY
A pattern for a capybara would be :pinched_fingers:exquisite​:pinched_fingers:

11 Likes

JAHNSHSHS CONGRATS!! U DESERVE IT !!
been following you ofcofc!! ^^
@nesscat @maddiecore @SP4C3W4ST3 @bubblzcrochet @littlemisswonderful @littleraindrxp @sakuracrochets @XxTheCosmosxX @KEXtheZephyr @LittleCreatures
if I am the chosen, u hv gotta make a goosey woosey in a dino costume >:D

13 Likes

littlemissownderful? TSK TSK EVIE

9 Likes

i- yes </3

9 Likes

what does she own??? :face_with_monocle::face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

I’m following you. @Smallpandafries. my custom pattern idea is a cute sitting bear :bear:

9 Likes

Congratulations!!! :tada:
@maddiecore @LittleRaindrxp @XxTheCosmosxX @CreshesxCritters @sakuracrochets @Hobblescrafts
you could always make a stitch plus with little outfits

10 Likes

Congrats I’m ofc following!

9 Likes

Congrats :partying_face::partying_face:
Im so excited that i already get to collab with you and ypur pattern is amazing. @SweetTomato @Pickle42 @EV13isSPOCY
For a custom pattern something like a turtle would be really cute, maybe with a unique shell

10 Likes

CONGRATSS!!
@Pickle42 @EV13isSPOCY @Beancrochet (the first people I could think of!)
Hmm, Maybe a gremlin with a top hat! Like that jellycat gremlin! or a pig with a top hat! or…
A SALMON IN A SUIT(or top hat lol)!! :fish: OR a dolphin in a top hat with the alarm clock from the lego movie!!

12 Likes

s h e o w n s m e ;D

10 Likes

congrats!

8 Likes

Congrats!! You really deserve this. Ofc I’m already following your and your shop!!! @SporkyGirl @Pickle42 @littlemisswonderful @maddiecore @NessCat @SweetTomato
You should try to make some Greek monsters! I personly want to make a Cyclops and a Hydra, but there aren’t many good patterns. Really any cool mythical beasts

10 Likes

oh lovely :grinning:

10 Likes

CONGRATS :tada: you deserve this, your pattern is amazing and the ones in testing are also so adorable! I’m following you and your shop already!
@LatteCrochet @BreesBees @ClaireCrochets247 @Elaya @FluffyYarnCreations @Itsfayfay4

7 Likes

OMG sammie congrats!! You deserve this so much!!
Already following ur shop bc u and ur patterns are amazingggg
I’m already following you ofc for more tester calls and other posts already!
@EV13isSPOCY @NessCat @maddiecore @sakuracrochets @BubblzCrochet @Paradise08

Hmmmm what about a pandacorn?? ( panda + unicorn )

Good luck everyone and again, congrats sammie!!

9 Likes

OMGG CONGRATS SAMMIEE! thats amazinngg! u definitely deserve it <3
i’m already following cuz yuhh~
@anon74877402 @StormiWeather13 @littlemisswonderful @sakuracrochets @NessCat @EV13isSPOCY @BubblzCrochet @OMLET @JaeaRenee @notmimi

12 Likes

oh- uhm ok

6 Likes