125+ Follower & 200+ Wishlists Giveaway!

nah, it was a joke :sob::smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

okie loll

7 Likes

CONGRATS :tada: I’m following and I love your lollipop pattern!
Hmm maybe a hedgehog? :hedgehog:

7 Likes

congrats!! :confetti_ball: i’m already following ur shop ofccc. a custom pattern that i would love to see would prob be a bunny in a onesie lolll
@JaeaRenee @maddiecore @Pickle42 @sakuracrochets @EV13isSPOCY @ambre3 @SweetTomato @littlemisswonderful @ellan3326 @NessCat

10 Likes

Congrats!! :tada: I’m following ofc!!
@Elaya @sakuracrochets @Pickle42 @notmimi @OMLET @NessCat @Beebzcrafty @littlemisswonderful @EV13isSPOCY @ambre3

10 Likes

Congratulations ofc I am following you

6 Likes

already following! :sob: CONGRATS THOOO :star_struck::star_struck:

@maddiecore @StormiWeather13 @EV13isSPOCY @sakuracrochets @anon74877402 @CreshesxCritters @NessCat @SP4C3W4ST3 @ambre3 @BubblzCrochet

(mb if you’ve already been tagged, I jsut like tagging people :crazy_face::v:)

15 Likes

congrats!!! :tada: :balloon: :confetti_ball: also please do a horse pattern!!! @evalynnRose

7 Likes

I’ve completed all the requirements!!
I’d love a candy penguin - like a penguin holding a lollipop!
@kylahcrochets @Boble @IAMAFISH

6 Likes

Yay! I have been folowing almost since I came to Ribblr. @mangotheaxolotl , @littlemisswonderful. I think you should make a horse! Not sure if you want to but like a sitting one would be fun! I can’t really find any smaller ones so… congrats tho! I loved testing that for you

7 Likes

Congrats :tada::balloon: I would love to win

6 Likes

CONGRATS!!! I’m so happy for you! That must feel AMAZING!! If I get picked, I would probably have to request a giant teddy bear, like, the kind you get at walmart and it’s like as big as you and super floppy and cuddly, but crocheted. that would probably a bit much to ask, but I think another, more realistic request would be a… yk what? I’ll let you know later cuz I can’t decide rn. shrug

6 Likes

CONGRATSSSS!!! You should make a king penguin :penguin: :person_with_crown: or a hedgehog that folds up. @EV13isSPOCY @SweetTomato @ClaireCrochets247

6 Likes

Congrats on the lollipop pattern I have it in Wishlist now. I’m following you too!

I think an octopus pattern would be really awesome, like the ones with the long tentacles. I don’t see those around very much. @SweetTomato

4 Likes

congrats on 125 followers!! i know you have worked hard to get them all! good luck with the give away! also i think a cute pattern would be a cotton candy sheep!

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I actually almost made a cotton candy sheep for the food animal collab but then I came up with the idea for a funfetti bunny. I will probably get back to that idea eventually though!

4 Likes

great minds think alike :smiling_face:

3 Likes

ok, ok, I know what custom pattern I want. I want… a capybara wearing a bee cosutme!!! get it? cuz “bee Cappy?” idk, I thought it was funny, but I think it’s gonna be SUPER cute!!

4 Likes

In 3rd place: @bulldogcrochetss You have won my lollipop pattern, testing priority, and early access to my 2 other patterns! I will get those out to you by tomorrow hopefully!

In 2nd place: @craftycellist Since you tested, you have won testing priority and a custom pattern. Message me with another idea for a prize because you already have some of the prizes. And also let me know if you still want a cyclops!

In 1st place: @EVANLYNfleurb You have won my lollipop pattern, testing priority, early access (I will try and get those out tomorrow), a custom pattern, and a collab! Message me with any questions and what custom pattern you want.

Please contact me in some way over the next 3 days or I will choose another winner.

Thank you to everyone who entered and I can’t wait for more giveaways and patterns in the future! Don’t worry if you didn’t win, I will probably still make some of your ideas soon!

7 Likes

OMG. I won! Thank you

5 Likes