1500 Followers!!💗🫶

Heyy! I just noticed that I’ve reached 1500 followers. Thank you so much, I never thought I would ever reach that many followers!! So here is a bit about me:

I started somewhere in last year december with crocheting, since then I fell in love with the craft. My first crochet project was a corset and it turned out way to big LOL. In the christmas holidays I practised even more on crocheting and even made a few presents for my bff’s birthday.
Later in February-March I made my first top. I loved to make it and started to make more and more clothing pieces. In March I made my first ever pattern (The bolero pattern). I posted a tester call the second that I finished the pattern and many of yall wanted to test it. <3
When I finally uploaded the pattern of the bolero I was shocked of how many people liked it. I was so excited and started immedeatly on the next pattern (The top with ruffles). I also made a few weeks/months later the chunky crop top, a headband and the summer crochet top.

I am so happy with everyones support, it means the world to me ^^
Also a huge thank you to all my tester. Without you all I wouldn’t have ever come this far as I am today. So here a shoutout to all my testers, they are the best <3

@LE3THAL
@MamabearLALA
@EVANLYNfleurb
@MarieCuriePO
@Neogotmyback Thank you so much for testing 2 of my patterns <3
@Hollyblue2342
@SporkyGirl Also thanks for testing multiple patterns ^^
@DannaLupe
@craftybear2
@Cjesmith

I hope I’m not forgetting anyone lol (fyi I can only put in 10 @ so I’ll put the other in the comments below) Anyways thank you all so much for all the support that you gave me these last couple of months :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

19 Likes

Here are the other testers ^^
@Heartofgoldmade
@EyeOfVi
@Bellac6568
@achartnergmailcom
Also thank you for the people who posted their journals <3
@NotJaidan
@H0neyDew
@evilneoprincess

7 Likes

I love testing your patterns, you 100% deserve this :heart_hands:

4 Likes

Tysm! <3

3 Likes

Aww I love your works you totally deserve those 1,5K followers :sob::heart:! I mean everything you make is trendy and lovely !

3 Likes

thank youuu :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

For some reason your shop is not showing up on your profile; I see your makes but not your shop.

This is a common issue here

It is usually resolved by logging out of Ribblr, waiting a minute or two then log back in.

6 Likes

Thank you for trying new things with your patterns! I loved being a tester for your summer crochet top and I’m super proud of you for reaching 1,500 followers!

3 Likes

Hey Girl you totaly deserve this!!! You are akways so kind and helpful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

2 Likes

Congrats :tada: that is such a great achievement!

1 Like

I did it, I hope it works

1 Like

Yes, it worked. It shows up now. Not sure why it disappears. I’ve seen shops I know I followed, then one day I check, and only their makes are showing. Don’t know why.

2 Likes

Congrats! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Thank youu

2 Likes