1st Crochet Vlog

Hi guys!

I’ve been toying with the idea of shooting crochet vlogs,

Here: Crochet Vlog!

This is the first one I’ve made. Please give me some comments on what you will want to see more of and what I can improve on!

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Edwin

17 Likes

i loved how well the video was put together, it seems like something you would see in a movie

5 Likes

very nice!!!

3 Likes

That’s an awesome video, and an awesome shirt!

3 Likes

Thank you for the kind comment!

1 Like

Thanks Sashas!

2 Likes

Thank you! =)

2 Likes

I thought the cinematography was great, the contest between the city and nature was really visually nice! Your crochet work is immaculate and I think it’s a great way to bring more exposure to your awesome patterns. I found the content to be relatable. My grandma passed this last fall and I remember the project I was crocheting at the time. I even used the Polyfil she had given me shortly before. That make has a special place in my heart. :blush: I think your vlog is on the right track!

3 Likes

This is problably the best crochet vlog I have seen yet! Even though it was short, it felt like a movie! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

I love the shirt. Such dedication and commitment. You did an awesome job on the pattern and the vlog. :+1::sunglasses::heart:

1 Like

I really enjoyed watching the process of the shirt being made! You weren’t kidding when you said it was about the size of dental floss, that yarn was thin! With how intricate the shirt was I was surprised to hear it only took 3 months! Glad to see you stick to it and finish! Can’t even imagine how many skeins of yarn you had to use to make it!

Love how the shirt and video came out! I think this is the first time seeing such a cinematic crochet vlog and I loved it! As a viewer I enjoyed the cinematography and as a crocheter I enjoyed hearing you talk about crochet lol :rofl: great job!! As for what we want to see more of definitely more crochet vlogs :laughing:

1 Like