2022 in Review

Hi!
This is my first year with this Community and I want to thank everyone for your kindness, help, support and patience. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I love numbers so I share with you what we have achieved.
I joined Ribblr on August 24, 2022 and have met some awesome people here.

This year, with your help and support, I tried out my crochet designer skills:

• released 12 patterns
  • run 2 CALs
  • worked with 35 fantastic testers
  • had 14 sales
  • participated in 18 tests
  • received 27 gifted patterns.

I have too many ideas for 2023, I hope to accomplish as many as possible. :blush:

Thanks again for being here and have a wonderful new year, I hope it brings you many blessings! :heart:

15 Likes

I like numbers and statistics too. You just joined in August!!!
You might need to take a breather​:wink:
Breathe Mtv GIF by INTO ACTION

6 Likes

These are great numbers!!! Thank you so much for all you have done for us in this community!!! We :heart: you !

7 Likes

After finishing the Advent Calendar I slowed down a bit, spent more time with my family and friends and had time to read too. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Thank you for being here, for your thoughtfulness, and generosity! You’ve been such a wonderful addition to this community!

7 Likes

Good! Only checking cuz I care.
I Care Episode 1 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

6 Likes

This is also my first year! Seeing what you’ve achieved is amazing and I wonder what you’ll achieve in 2023 and I can’t wait to see those ideas you have :smile:

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing it has been so nice to have you. One of your pattern tests was my first make in the community. I love your unique style. Hugs :hugs:

5 Likes

Congrats on all your accomplishments this past year! I look forward to see what you have in store for the New Year :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face::eyes:

4 Likes