2023 Animals of the World CAL

Hi!

I am planning a 2023 CAL. It will be about the Animals of the World: polar bear, penguin, llama, raccoon … :polar_bear: :raccoon: :penguin: :llama: :giraffe: :zebra: :whale: :fox_face:

New year, new rules. :blush:

This won’t be free. The price will start with 1 EUR (+VAT) for January and February and will increase with 0.50 cents each month. If you purchase it in February you will receive by the end of the year 12 cute animal crochet patterns. In June the price of the patterns will be 3 EUR (+VAT) and so on…
The launch will be in February with 2 patterns and each month, the pattern will be expanded with a pattern of an animal from a continent.

How can you get the pattern free?

I will make a test call before every animal pattern release. Testers who finished the test will receive the pattern for free. So, if you test once you will get the whole 12 patterns.

The first two patterns will be available for testing soon, and then the full list of animals will be revealed.

Thank you! :heart:

12 Likes

This sounds so cute! And im in love with that penguin!! Look at its little head! Ahhhh ! :heart:

5 Likes

That’s a fun idea and the animals already looks soooo cute

Plus I see a :fox_face: soooo if you publish a fox in the set yayyyy

I’m just curious what vat thing means though?

5 Likes

I don’t know if Ribblr applies VAT to our prices (I know that other sites do), so I wrote that if they do, the starting price will not be 1 EUR, but e.g. EUR 1.19 (with 19% VAT in my country)

And yes, there will be a fox pattern to. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I love the raccoon. What size are these?

6 Likes

Each will be ~ 7 cm (2.8 in) tall with a 2.5 mm (12 - 4/0 - C2) hook, and YarnArt Jeans yarn (50gr-160m, 1.76 oz-174 yards) and they will be the same style.

5 Likes

Ohh that stuff, that makes sense, I don’t know if they add that or not though

I just kinda haven’t seen that term in English before but now I know what it is, thanks :purple_heart:

(Also this was glitching a lot while typing so I hope the message is gonna send okay)

4 Likes

Can we use a different yarn size/fiber?

4 Likes

I love this idea!

5 Likes

Yes!

4 Likes