3-4 Pattern testers needed! (Closed sorry)

Hello everyone,
I am looking for 3-4 lovely pattern testers to test my new Sally the snake pattern! This is my first pattern i have ever made, so I am looking for good, honest feedback. All skill levels are accepted for testing my pattern (I would love a fiew different levels to try it).
Here are some things I will need from my testers (aka qualifications)

1. Know how to do the stitches sc, dec, inc, ch and sl st
  2. BE HONEST! I require my testers to be honest with me, tell me what you like, what you hate and what you would change.
  3. Have the pattern done by Feb 28, if you cant have it done please contact me… I will leave my insta down below ( i reply faster on insta, but I will Reply on ribblr too)
  4. Tell my price ideas for my pattern! Please give recommendations, this is my first pattern and don’t want to undercut myself or overcharge
  5. Please comment below what coulor you would make your snake and if you are interested please type “I would love to test” or something in along those lines.
  6. Have a great day everyone!

A bit to know about me!
My name is Grace, i am 13 years old and i am running a small business!
I live in Canada, and i love horses!
Crocheting has always made me so so so happy, and I am happy doing what i love!

My insta: @grace_fully.creations

Love you guys, have an awesome day!

p.s. I am sorry if you don’t get chosen, i can only pick so many people.

Picture of my Sally the snake pattern:

Uploading: PXL_20220216_234142835.jpg…
2022-02-16T07:00:00Z → 2022-02-28T19:12:00Z

11 Likes

Hi I would love to pattern test for you!

5 Likes

Hey @Remcrochets,
Sounds great … Did you qualify for all the recommendations? Is yes I will send you the pattern right away so you can get started on your snake :snake: :slightly_smiling_face:!

4 Likes

I would love to test this!

4 Likes

I would love to test this for you! I would do this in green

3 Likes

Hey @Asher,
Sounds great!
Did you qualify for all the recommendations? Is yes I will send you the pattern right away so you can get started on your snake :snake:

3 Likes

Hey @chachi03 ,
Sounds great! Did you qualify for all the recommendations? Is yes I will send you the pattern right away so you can get started on your snake :snake: :slightly_smiling_face:!

3 Likes

Yes I know how to do all the stitches and I will give you honest feedback

4 Likes

Yup! Do I need any specific yarn or materials

3 Likes

I’ve been crocheting for years and would love to help you! I’m planning to use a bright sunshine yellow if that’s okay with you!

4 Likes

Nope, it’s totally optional, but it will depend on the size of your snake!! Il send you the pattern ASAP!

3 Likes

Sounds great, i will send it as soon as possible!

3 Likes

I’m sorry for the long wait! Did the pattern go through if it didn’t I’m so sorry I am new to ribblr and not too sure how it works :pleading_face::sweat:

3 Likes

I will test! I will be using Black.

3 Likes

I don’t see it

3 Likes

Such a cute pattern! It’s nice to meet another Canadian on Ribblr! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I don’t live there but have visited many times as my dad grew up there :two_hearts:
I just looked at your profile and it says you live in Alberta! That’s where we went to one of my cousin’s weddings a handful of years ago :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Oh my gosh, that’s so awesome! Ab is really an awesome place inst it?!

2 Likes

Could I pls get the pattern I love snakes
Thank you!

3 Likes

Would you be up for testing the pattern?! :heart:

2 Likes

That snake is the cutest. I’d be happy to test this one if you still need testers. :blush:

3 Likes