3-4 Pattern testers needed! (Closed sorry)

I would love to test this pattern for you!! I would probably do it in either the pink/white or blue/purple/yellow soft baby yarn I have at home!!

I could easily have it done within the next few (3-4 days) days, I have tested a few patterns before so will have no trouble providing feedback for you. I would say my skil level is intermediate/advanced - I have been crocheting for 5 years now.

3 Likes

Thankyou so much you are my 4th the tester :tada: I will send you the pattern as soon as possible :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Yes it so is! :heart_eyes::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Yes I would! But if you have enough testers already that’s good too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

There are never too many testers, it means you have more and better feed back… Il add you to the chat as soon as possible!

2 Likes

hey i am averiannaha and i am 15 and i would love to test your snake. I would make it a light or dark green. (it really depends how much yarn i have of each)
xoxo, Averiannaha Tidwell (15)

3 Likes

I love it! You should price it for free (although talent like yours should not be underpriced) because lots of us younger cricketers cannot always afford even the cheap patterns. Lol I’m always broke :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes I am so broke I unfortunately can’t buy any patterns I want due to tough times

3 Likes

I’m 80% sure I’m going to make this a free pattern I’m not too sure yet but I’ll let you know!

2 Likes

Yes! Thanks

1 Like