3 New Patterns! Christmas Cookie Ornaments

First batch of Christmas sugar cookies is out of the oven!

For me baking is one of the highlights of the Thanksgiving and Christmas season. So when looking for a Christmas project, sugar cookies immediately popped into my head. Plus all the colors are a great stash buster​:wink::yarn:
The Christmas Stocking, Snowflake, and Tree cutouts are now available in my shop. :socks::snowflake::christmas_tree:
More shapes coming soon!! (Hint::snowman_with_snow::star:)
What is your favorite cookie cutout? Let me know below!

20 Likes

6 Likes

Awesome looks like cookies.

6 Likes

Oh wow I love them!! Congrats on your pattern release! As for my favorite cookie cutter I’m not sure :rofl: There’s just so many cute and cool ones out there to pick just one :laughing: I would also add the SelFee link either to your shop or the pattern(s) to help with your SelFees by editing the post or adding them in the comments :smile:

6 Likes

Thanks for the advice! Been trying to figure out how to use the Selfee link. Finely figured it out!:face_holding_back_tears:

4 Likes

No problem! Glad you figured it out :smile:

4 Likes

oh my gosh theyre so adorable! these are a must try

4 Likes

These look so cute! :heart_eyes: I love the sprinkle details, maybe you could sew chains onto the “frosting” to make it look like piping? would love to try when my current project is done. :yum:

3 Likes

They are so cool! :sparkles: :hushed:

3 Likes

Was trying to figure out how to do the stripes on my candy cane cookie when I read your idea to use chain stitches for the piping. :heart_eyes_cat:Thanks!:lollipop:

3 Likes