300 Shop Follower Giveaway

Hello everyone! I just logged on today and discovered that my shop has 300 followers! I just wanted to say, thank you to you all! It makes me really happy when people like my patterns. To celebrate, I have decided to host a pattern giveaway!
To enter, please do the following:
Like this post
Follow my shop
Comment down below that you have completed those steps.

Again, thank you ALL for supporting me and showing me that you appreciate my work. It really means a lot to me. THANK YOU!!! :purple_heart:

Edit: I will be giving away one copy of each pattern in my shop. The Giveaway will be hosted this Friday.
Edit…Again: The giveaway has just been completed. I gave away one copy of each of my paid patterns. Thank you again for all of your wonderful support throughout this journey. I truly apprecheate you all. THANK YOU!!!

23 Likes

OMGG CONGRATSS
Following and liked!

6 Likes

Congrats!!! Liked and followed ofc I love your light fury pattern!

5 Likes

Followed and liked!! My favorite pattern of yours is your light fury pattern and I also like the snowman couple! :heart:

5 Likes

congrats! js followed and did all the steps : )
🩷🩷

5 Likes

Congrats! Now following your shop and liked the post :sparkles:

5 Likes

Congrats, that’s so amazing! :partying_face: I liked and followed, your patterns are super cute!

4 Likes

your stuff is so cute, i won’t regret following your shop! congrats on 300 followers!!

4 Likes

Congrats on 312!

(I have completed those steps.)

6 Likes

Congratulations! I followed and liked! I really like your light fury pattern and then your fasionable snowman!:yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Congrats
Following and liked

3 Likes

Congratssss​:partying_face::partying_face:
Liked and following!

4 Likes

All done!! Your patterns are super cute :heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations :tada: I’m following and I liked

3 Likes

Finished

3 Likes

Congratttssss!!! Finished!!

3 Likes

CONGRATTSTSTSTTSSTTSTTSSSSS :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: liked and following!!!

5 Likes

Congrats!! I didn’t even know you had a shop! Well following you now!! I’m done :sparkles::sparkles:

4 Likes

Following and liked. Congrats :tada:

4 Likes