3D or appliqué granny squares pattern

Looking for granny squares that have animals on them that “pop out”.
I saw a book called 3D granny squares but it had mixed reviews and I’m not paying $23-25 for a book that isn’t going to satisfy me at least 90%.

9 Likes

@AYarnofSerendipity has some, but I don’t know if they are 3D enough!

3 Likes

Maybe something like these: Spring Farm Granny Squares – The Cutest Farmhouse Animals to Crochet!

Raffaella has other themes too under Free Crochet Patterns > Crochet Granny Squares

5 Likes

I don’t know which you found, but I highly recommend this one (on pre-order)… It’s Ira Rott, who I mentioned before… 18 blocks and ideas and directions for things to make with them

5 Likes

I know what book you are talking about! If you have Kindle Unlimited, it’s one of the free Kindle books!

2 Likes

That is perfect! Yes, I checked out some of her patterns. Now, to talk to her about listing patterns on Ribblr. :wink:
Thanks for sharing everybody!! You all are great!!

4 Likes

@cacrate77
a review did state the kindle version was very good.

4 Likes

@Karametra
oh, her granny squares are adorable! thank you!

5 Likes

have you looked on line at the Half Price Book store? I have found knitting books I was looking for there. they are used books and most are in very good shape.

3 Likes

Found some more that may fit your request! (The snowman is free today in a blog hop)

3 Likes

I dunno what that is in pounds but that seems very expensive, I don’t really know any but good luck in finding them

2 Likes

23 USD is 19.48 GBP
25 USD is 21.17 GBP

Conversion tool!

(Edit: It already shifted slightly just as I posted those values.)

3 Likes

That’s really expensive for a book.

2 Likes

Thanks @Karametra ! i found her on Instagram and love her tips! Now I’m drooling over her patterns, some good ones are free.

2 Likes

I know - totally cute! Immediately thought of this thread when I saw it in the hop. :smiley:

2 Likes