4 needed - Tester call for Crochet: Ravioli

UPDATE: testers have been chosen but pattern will be free, click link below to follow to get a notification when it drops!

Hi all, I wasn’t planning to add this pattern now, but since I had a rush special order for 4 ravioli toys I decided to write it up to share. :blush::spaghetti::yarn:

Please only apply if you have time to finish by the due date. If you haven’t tested for me before, to increase your odds of being chosen for testing apply then comment with a description/pic of the yarn you will use. I love seeing a variety of yarns, this will work well in anything from thread to super bulky. Please stick with traditional pasta colors like cream, ecru, pale yellow, light green, orangey-red. White and tan are also acceptable. You can embellish as desired, such as embroidering a little face.

About 2 1/4". No-sew as usual. Designed in worsted weight cotton with 3.5 mm hook, but again use any yarn weight and type you like, I love seeing testers’ creative choices! Takes about 30 minutes to stitch up.

Journal with at least one pic of finished project is due by 11:59 pm on February 5, 2024. Testers will be gifted the pattern upon completion AND since this will be a free pattern, will also receive a single paid pattern of their choice from my shop.

I will create a group message for testers when the last tester has been chosen on Jan 31. Please use that or PM with any questions or issues since journals will be public after publishing.

I appreciate your time and honest feedback, thanks for considering testing for me!

I greatly appreciate any shares, especially with links to my Ribblr shop. Unique patterns | suettle | Ribblr and tags on Instagram @suettle.

I’m steadily adding my extensive catalog of original designs to Ribblr and I’m creating new ones all the time. If you don’t see one you like, suggest it to me!

19 Likes

I would most likely use this yarn and try adding some reddish sauce embroidary (would have to see if it actually looked good) or use a colour change to add sauce splotches. (If that’s okay ). Good luck testing!

3 Likes

That’s such a fun idea, I love it!

3 Likes

This makes me hungry for ravioli :sob: good luck with testing!

3 Likes

Heehee it is so tasty! I like mushroom and cheese ravioli with marinara. What’s your fave?

3 Likes

I get this vegan one from trader joes that has like some sort of nut and spinach filling!

3 Likes

Oh I’d love to test this! I’d use the beige acrylic worsted yarn that I used for the vanilla Oreo you tested a while back, with a 5.0 hook :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Ooh sounds yummy I’ll have to get some! Thx

2 Likes

:sob: i want to test this so badd RAVIOLI IS MY LIFE but I’m still testing ur other project and I haven’t gotten started yet :skull:

2 Likes

It’s gonna be a free pattern so don’t stress! You can make all the ravioli you want later this month. :joy:

2 Likes

I would love to test since I loved the little drumstick I made while testing for you last time! I’ll use 5ply cotton yarn which is a bit of a light skin tone color

1 Like

Sorry I’ve already chosen the testers, I just updated the post. But it will be free so check my shop in about at week for the pattern. :blush:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.