400-500 Shop Follower Celebration [Winners Announced!]

Hello to everyone! :smile:
Since the release of my pie pin cushions, my shop has been seeing so much love! I’ve gone from 200, to nearly 500 followers in just a couple of weeks. I wanted to celebrate by doing a few giveaways.

The winners will be announced once I reach 500 followers! :tada:
Congratulations to all winners, and thanks to everyone who entered and/or continues to support my shop! :yellow_heart:

Officially reached over 500 followers for my shop
You will have until 9 am tomorrow (Dec. 3rd, US MST) to enter the contest! Good luck, and thank you! :yellow_heart:

• 1 person will win a custom pattern. You tell me what you want to crochet and I will put together a pattern for it ( and if I really love it, I might add the pattern to my shop!)
    Winner:
    @IndiG
    We’ll be in touch! :wink:

• 2 people will get a free, early release of my upcoming Christmas/ pet themed pattern. This will be the next paid pattern in my shop.
    Winners:
    @soapbari
    @GamerKat
    You’ll receive the gift within the next week

• 3 people will get my bobble crossbody pattern for free. You can make it as a gift for someone else, or a gift for yourself.
    Winners:
    @gizmo705ok
    @Elaya
    @SweetTomato
    Pattern has been gifted to you

Here’s how to enter:

1. Make sure you’re following my shop :smile:

2. Mention your favorite pattern from my shop, or one you’d like to see there

3. Follow my newly released Etsy shop: https://studiorhi.etsy.com

4. Give my Instagram a follow @studio.of.rhi (or mention “No IG”)

Thanks so much for all of your support! I hope to keep creating patterns both myself and the community love as much as what I have available now. Good luck my friends! :tada::raised_hands:t3:

17 Likes

Omg congrats! :tada: I love shop so much. It is so unique. I’ve been following you for a while :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: My favorite pattern from your shop has to be…ah it’s too hard to pick hmm maybe the pumpkin pie pin cushion 🫶🏽

3 Likes

My favorite pattern is the bobble crossbody, following your shop and Etsy, no IG
Congrats 🫶🏼:tada:

3 Likes

hii! I have no IG, but I follow ur ribblr and esty shop <3
My fave pattern from ur shop if the sunflower bookmark, OMG, its beautiful (defintly considering that sunflowers are one of my fave flowers)

3 Likes

Congratulations friend! I’d love to see your take on a crochet flower, but I’m sure I’ll love anything you put out! Congratulations again!

3 Likes

OMG!! that’s great, congratulations!!! <33

3 Likes

I think you deserve all the fame! The pie pin cushions are wonderful. I have the pumpkin pie pattern already.

I’m already following your shop
It’s my fave pattern from your shop.
I opened an Etsy account and am following you!
No IG

3 Likes

congrats again!! Im following ofc! I do love your sunflower bookmark and bobble crossbody pattern! no IG unfortunately! I hope to see more patterns from you soon <3

3 Likes

Congrats!!!

I love your berry pie pincushion, it’s so cute :face_holding_back_tears:
Sadly I don’t have IG :frowning:

3 Likes

Congrats :partying_face: Im following your shop but im not allowed insta or etsy :confused: also my favourite pattern is either the sunflower bookmark or the bobble bag

2 Likes

FOLLOWING!! I love your bobble crossbody!! Following ur etsy shop, but sadly no Instagram >:(

3 Likes

omg congrats!! im already following. my fav pattern so far is the pumpkin pie pincushion. sadly i dont have etsy so i cant follow :sob: no IG either

3 Likes

Congratulations :tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon:

2 Likes

Congrats!!! All the prizes sound amazing! Good luck and have fun :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Congrats may favorite pattern from your shop might be the pie pincushion but I don’t have Etsy no IG either.

2 Likes

My favourite is Gregory
I dont Have an Etsy account and no IG
Congratulations !!:partying_face:

2 Likes

My fav is the bobble cross body!
I dont have an etsy acc sryyy
I just followed ur insta!
Congrats btw!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations! You’re shop is amazing, and have been following for a bit :). I like the pumpkin pie pin cushion a lot, its really cool!! I don’t have etsy, but I followed you on insta!

3 Likes

TY!! and CG <33

2 Likes

TYSM! :blush: Also CONGRATS :partying_face:

2 Likes