4000 followers giveaway custom pattern <3

I am currently at 3913 followers :partying_face: tysm everyone who follows my shop, brought a pattern free and paid, and even just added a pattern to their wishlist <3 it all helps me a lot :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Thank U Laughing GIF by Pusheen
for 4000 followers i will be doing a giveaway! for the giveaway pattern i will be choosing a pattern from :sparkles: your suggestions:sparkles:
:chipmunk: comment a pattern you would like me to make below :chipmunk:
:bubble_tea: I will post a poll with all your ideas :bubble_tea:
:airplane: whos pattern wins the poll will be made for the giveaway and you will also be gifted it for giving me the idea :airplane:
thx everyone :heart:

Btw all the pattern suggestions will be made eventually lol

32 Likes

Yay

5 Likes

Make a dog. Ik that’s simple but it can be very customizable and it would be so cute!! Also congrats!! :tada::tada::tada:

6 Likes

pancake stingray? very odd but if you made a tan stingray and added syrup and butter it would be super cute

10 Likes

Thx for your idea :dog::sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Oooh interesting OwO thx >_<

5 Likes

a baby (party) dragon! Maybe it can have a party hat to celebrate 4k! inspo pics (FULL credit goes to Bogicrochets

11 Likes

A plushie version om my pumpkin duck charttt

9 Likes

:> you could also make a creepy crawly bug Yk because spooky season is coming

6 Likes

Omg I would love that

6 Likes

Ikrrr

6 Likes

omg thats so cute :sob: thx <3

4 Likes

oki rohio hehe im just not gonna give him a fat belly :skull:

5 Likes

WDYM THATS NOT HIS BELLY HE IS SAT IN A PUMPKIN AND THE BIT YOU CUT OFF THE TOP ON THE PUMPKIN IS ON HIS HEAD x

5 Likes

oooh yes with the perfect combination of :sparkles: CUTENESSS :sparkles: and :cricket: SPOOKYY:cricket:

5 Likes

oh :skull: :skull: :skull: im stupid lol

4 Likes

LOL ITS NOT A COSTUME x

5 Likes

it can be (:<

5 Likes

Yess

6 Likes

A hamBEARger! Pretty self-explanatory, but I imagine it as a bear with a burger torso if that makes sense lol
I’m not good at explaining things sorry chub :sob:

7 Likes