50% Discount on Waratah Life Knitting Patterns

To celebrate 100 Ribblrs adding Waratah Life patterns to their Wishlist, patterns are 50% off until Sunday 10 April.

9 Likes

Ooh! I just learned how to knit, would these be good for SUPER beginners?

4 Likes

All of them have at least one element slightly more complicated than straight knit and purl stitches, but I think just about every technique in knitting is achievable for a confident beginner, you just need to be prepared to look up techniques on Youtube and have a go at it.
I think the Hello Hannah Hat is probably the easiest. If you have any problem with the floats (or anything else in my other patterns), feel free to get in touch.

5 Likes

Ok! I will practice and if I feel confident enough I will try a hat or something. I am working for a crochet table next week, so I can’t start anything too difficult for me right now. I think your patterns are beautiful though!!! I really like the brunch bag, but that looks really complicated :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The brunch bag has double increases in the base (knit into front, back then front again) and an attached I-cord bind off for the handles. The dropped stitches for the body of the bag are very easy (yarn overs in one row, and from them off the needle in the next) and look much more complicated than they actually are.

5 Likes

Ok! I might try that instead of the beanie (I am not much of a hat person) I’m sure I could find a tutorial for the techniques that are needed for the bag :blush:

4 Likes

I’m sure you ace it! And do get in touch if you have any questions or show off your finished bag.

5 Likes