50 follower giveaway!!!! CLOSED 😢

Thank you everyone so much for 50 followers!! :sparkles::heart_hands:To celebrate, I’m doing a giveaway!! To enter, follow my shop and comment :heart_hands: in the comments. Also comment what pattern you would like if you win the giveaway. You can pick any of my patterns for me to give you for free, paid, or not released yet. I am working on a new pattern right now and you could pick to have free, early access to it. The tester call with probably come out for it later today. I’ll be picking winners tomorrow. Thanks again for 50 followers :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

19 Likes

🫶🏼 omgg congrats on 50 followers!! im following- if i won i’d love the unreleased one!

4 Likes

Congratss :heart_hands: Im alreay following, and if i won id like either the unreleased pattern or the seabunny!

3 Likes

:heart_hands:
And I would loveeee the Perry the Platypus pattern :smiling_face::smiling_face::smiling_face:
Congrats on 50!!!

3 Likes

:heart_hands: Congrats on 50 followers! I would love the unreleased pattern or the perry the platypus pattern:)

2 Likes

Congratss
Im following :nail_care::relieved:
I would love the unreleased one or maybe the sea bunny if i win ^^

2 Likes

:heart_hands:Omg congratulations!! I’m so excited you!!! I love all of your patterns, I like the puppy you made though!!

2 Likes

ahhh congrats on 50 followers, thats amazing!! :heart_hands:if I won, either sea bunny or the froggy would be my choice

2 Likes

I dont have a puppy pattern? :thinking:

2 Likes

:heart_hands: Congrats on 50!

1 Like

Yeah you do, you just don’t know it yet :crazy_face:

1 Like

?? What??

2 Likes

:heart_hands: CONGRATULATIONS!<3!!! you deserve it!!! If i won i would pick the not released one.

1 Like

:heart_hands: I’m following!! Btw, how do you check who is following you? I’ve been trying to figure that out so I can enforce the “must follow me” rule for testers lol, but I can’t figure out how to see anything except the raw number

And if I win, I’d like the no sew fidget squid :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Unfortunately you cant see who follows your shop, only your profile :confused:. Im hoping ribblr adds this feature sometime in the future!

1 Like

Drat! I definitely wish they had that feature, but I’m also lowkey glad to learn I’m not just dumb and couldn’t find it :sweat_smile: Thank you for telling me!!

1 Like

Lol youre welcome! It would be an amazing feature… @Ribblr

1 Like

Yay!!! Congrats for 50 followers!!
I’m following your shop!
I love your flower pattern or your Perry the Platypus pattern <3

1 Like

Woot!

1 Like

:heart_hands: thanks for the giveaway! i followed your shop bc of the no sew flower/daisy buddies. if i win, i would like the sea bunny pattern!

1 Like