50% OFF Sale🤞🥰

Hiya Guys! Emily here, I hope everyone is okay! Sorry for being quiet! I’ve just felt disheartened recently by the amount of time I’ve been putting into Ribblr, for little to no sales:( my Etsy shop does well, I just don’t understand why Ribblr doesn’t!

**For the next month my shop will have a 50% sale to hopefully boost my sales and the algorithm!**:crossed_fingers:

I have many new patterns that I can’t wait to release this month​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love the community here and I don’t want to have to stop uploading my patterns, does anyone else have trouble with sales!?

Lots of love,

Emily xx

IMG_2270

22 Likes

Sales are slow for me also. I tend to look at it more for the future. Kinda like, if we build it, they will come … Might not make sense, but yet … Keep sharing your Ribblr shop on social media.

I love your patterns. I just have so many other things going on right now.

4 Likes

thank you! that is very reassuring to hear :grinning: thank you :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

I really like your patterns and i would love to buy them but i am really poor but i will check them out!

4 Likes

Aw bless you​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I do have a free pattern which you can try! Love bug

4 Likes

I think Ribblr is just a smaller platform, there’s nothing wrong with you or your patterns! I only get sales because my patterns are free, and even so, it’s a small amount to none each day.
Thanks for the sale!

4 Likes

Your stuff is super cute, I’m sure it will turn around on here. Summer might be having an impact.

I actually bought a couple of your patterns a little while back, but I’ve discovered that I’m awful at tapestry crochet. My color changes look awful even when I end my previous stitch with the new color. Any pointers?

4 Likes

Good luck on your sale! I love your patterns - they’re all so cute. :pig: :duck: :frog: :ghost: :crab: :giraffe: :lady_beetle:

3 Likes

Thank you! Yes I found that my free pattern has done so good compared!

2 Likes

I hope so! Aw bless you! I use the method that I included a video for in the pattern, but I could post a tutorial on my instagram if you’re stuck? Xx

1 Like

Hehehe thank you!!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I understand, I only have two patterns out so far, one is free and one is not and I haven’t made any sales yet.
It’s disheartening, but I’m pushing myself to keep creating and hopefully as I get more designs out, people will start to really look at my shop.

I’m a stay at home mom, recently moved and had our baby. So I’m relying on my boyfriend’s income at the moment which means money is tight, the extra income from selling patterns would be a game changer for me.

I love your patterns, and I’ve been really wanting to try tapestry crochet.
Hopefully on payday I can squeeze in a pattern with the sale :crossed_fingers:

1 Like