50 Shop Followers Giveaway!!

y’all are so sweet!! since you guys all got me to 50 followers, i want to do a giveaway!! the winner will get a custom pattern and can decide if they want it published or not. y’all mean the world to me and i could not be happier :two_hearts: to enter the giveaway you must…
:two_hearts: be following my shop (you can say that in the comments)
:two_hearts: comment with a red heart emoji
:two_hearts: tag a couple friends
:two_hearts: comment what you might want me to make next!!

i really truly am so grateful for all of you and hope you have an amazing day <3

35 Likes

Congrats!!! Been following for a while now! Im not sure what you could make next, maybe a strawberry themed animal? :hearts: @littlemisswonderful @JaeaRenee @SweetTomato

5 Likes

i love strawberry themed animals!! that’s such a great idea!

6 Likes

congrats​:partying_face::partying_face::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:
i think i was following you when i started on ribblr​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: you deserve this and all this harts too
maybe next pattern a cheep?
@LittleCreatures @littlemisswonderful @anon92679035 @bulldogcrochetss @BubblzCrochet @LE3THAL @SweetTomato

10 Likes

what’s a cheep? it sounds cute!

4 Likes

sheep :sweat_smile:
wrong typed
stupid me

4 Likes

that’s a great idea, i had an idea for one that would look awful cute. and no you’re not stupid

5 Likes

ooh nice

6 Likes

Congrats loaf!!! That’s amazing ofc I’m already following you and your shop :heart::heart::heart:
You should totally make a triceratops!!
@RainbowPenguin2 @SporkyGirl @JaeaRenee @Combre

8 Likes

i love that idea!!

6 Likes

Congratulations Loaf! :heart: I’ve been following for a while now! :bread: hmm maybe make a dog? I haven’t seen any dog patterns lately! @craftycellist @crotchetingcreations @notmimi @ellacrochet21

9 Likes

ooooh that’s great, i can make it look like one of mine!!

6 Likes

CONGRATS :tada: I’m already following you :heart: maybe you could make a little puppy! @ClaireCrochets247 @Elaya @FluffyYarnCreations @Itsfayfay4 @lattecrochet @BreesBees

7 Likes

a puppy is sooo good

7 Likes

CONGRATS!!! 50 is so exciting!

I’ve followed you for a while now :heart: :heart:
@LixieCrochet @SweetTomato
You should make a bundle of fruits and veggies next

6 Likes

that’d be good, i could make a whole fruit bowl

5 Likes

Yes! :cherries: :green_apple: :apple: :pear: :tangerine: :lemon: :banana: :watermelon: :grapes: :strawberry: :melon: :cherries: :mango: :tomato: :kiwi_fruit: :pineapple: all of that stuff

4 Likes

im making this :pineapple::pineapple:right now

5 Likes

i could make some into animals too, like a mango frog!!

5 Likes

Ooh designing a pattern?

5 Likes