500 followers celebration - PART 2 - GIVEAWAY

Yesterday my shop got 500 followers so I did a quick sale to celebrate it. Of course, that’s not an end to celebrations! Today I will be running a giveaway.
To enter:
-Be following my shop on Ribllr Ayano Crochets

-Tag 3 friends that you think would be interested in my patterns
-Comment which pattern you would like to win

Tomorrow I will pick a random comment and gift this person the pattern they chose in the comment.
Good luck! (and thanks again for 500 followers)

20 Likes

WOW! congrats!! This is such a huge milestone!!
@SunshineStudio @craftycellist @littlemisswonderful
I would love to win either the bat bag that’s being tested at this very moment, or the snuggles cardigan! They both are amazing that I CANT CHOOSE!! :heart:

6 Likes

Wow, congratsss thats amazing! Im following you; all your patterns are amazing! I would like to win the snuggles cardigan, it looks amazing!
@ClaireCrochets247 @Elaya @LatteCrochet @STAYing4ever

10 Likes

@Paradise08 @LoafOfBread @Itsfayfay4

CONGRATS!! :tada:
i would like the Galaxy graph

6 Likes

Already following your shop! If I win I would love the Blueberry cottagecore bag LOWSEW: Crochet pattern | Ribblr Also Good luck to everyone! @LoafOfBread @littlemisswonderful @Combre

6 Likes

congrats on 500!! if i won, i would like the blueberry cottagecore bag :] @Elaya @evelovescrocheting @Combre

10 Likes

Congratulations on 500!
@Paradise08 @LoafOfBread @littlemisswonderful
I would like to win your whimsical book bag.

8 Likes

Omgg congrats this is huge! Following ofc!
@MayaPapaya7 @Paradise08 @BubblzCrochet
I’d love to win the blueberry cottagecore bag!! I’ve wanted that for so long!
Congrats againnn!! Your patterns are amazing!

8 Likes

Omg :partying_face::partying_face:congratulations :partying_face::partying_face:that’s an amazing achievement and I’m sure you will get more followers in no time :blush:!!!

@crotchetingcreations @Heartintheclouds @LoafOfBread

You patterns are all SOOO GOOD :+1: it was hard to choose I had to think abt it long and hard but I really love the whimsical book bag have a good 4th of July BYE :wave:

7 Likes

Congratulations! 500 is awesome :grin:
@RainbowPenguin2 @littlemisswonderful @LoafOfBread

If I won, I would love the coffin bag :smiling_face:
I think it would be cute to decorate and use around Halloween

7 Likes

Congrats!! My favorite patterns are the kiwi and the plum top. @ElectroFloof @LoafOfBread @craftycellist

9 Likes

Of course I’m already following you! I’ve had the whimsical book bag in my wishlist forever, I’d love to win it.
@LoafOfBread @SporkyGirl @FireStar

7 Likes

CONGRATS! :tada: :tada: i am following your shop your patterns are so good! I would love to win the snuggle cardigan :blush: @littlemisswonderful @Combre @FireStar

8 Likes

hi, did a winner ever get announced? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I won! I was DMed

5 Likes

YAY CONGRATS :partying_face: :partying_face:!!!

5 Likes