500 Followers Giveaway!!! NOW CLOSED!!

The giveaway is closed!! Thanks for participating!!

Thanks to all of you guy’s amazing support, i have reached 500 shop followers!!
This is a big milestone as that means I am getting my patterns out there.
To celebrate, here’s a giveaway!!

Prizes:

:1st_place_medal:Priority Testing or Early Access to all patterns + a bundle of all my current live patterns!!

:2nd_place_medal:&:3rd_place_medal:: A Bundle of All My Patterns!!

To Enter:

1. Be following my shop
  2. If you’ve gotten any of my patterns specify which one was your favorite for an extra entry!!

Winners will be picked randomly.

The giveaway will end tomorrow, 7/10, so enter while you can!!
Again, thanks so much for 500!!

24 Likes

congrats​:partying_face::partying_face:
i really like this one its so cute

@littlemisswonderful @Combre @Thecrochetcoaster @cozyRoe @SweetTomato
(srry if i didnt tag you)

7 Likes

CONGRATSSS that’s so amazing! I’m already following your shop, but I haven’t gotten around to making any of the patterns yet :confused: @ClaireCrochets247 @Elaya

7 Likes

Congrats! Ofc I’m following! I love the chubby Dino! @EV13isSPOCY @BubblzCrochet @Combre

7 Likes

congrats!!! I’ve been following you, but haven’t grabbed a pattern yet. i see you have axolotls tho (one of my favorite animals) so im gonna make that soon @Combre @crotchetingcreations

6 Likes

Already following! I already have the dino and the dumbo octopus pattern! (: @Combre @EV13isSPOCY

6 Likes

omg congratss!! that’s amazing! i tested the mini chubby dino for you, and loved it, so i’d say that’s gotta be my favorite!!
@AddyCrafts1278 @FireStar @ShortClarice

8 Likes

Hello! Already following!! I love your mini strawberry bag and your Dino!! @littlemisswonderful @SweetTomato

6 Likes

Hi! Congrats on 500 followers​:partying_face::tada:! I am already following, and my favorites pattern is the chubby Dino! FREE Mini Chubby Dino: Crochet pattern | Ribblr

5 Likes

Congrats!! Thats a big milestone! :tada: :confetti_ball::tada: i followed your shop :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

congratssss! i LOVEEE UR mini chubby dino!

6 Likes

Congratulations! I’ve been following your shop, but I haven’t gotten around to making any of your patterns yet.:disappointed: I will definitely have to make one soon!

5 Likes

Congratulations! I haven’t tried any of your patterns yet but they look really cute! I was already following you. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Congratulations! Your patterns all look so adorable! I just followed! I hope to win your patterns, but if not, I will just get one later

5 Likes

I have been following your shop for a long time now :exploding_head: and congrats! :DD I love your jumbo octo hehe

5 Likes

Congrats formmaking it to 500 shop followers! I have not made it yet, but I really love your sunflower scrunchie! :sunflower:

5 Likes

Congrats! You’re already up to 545! I have tested your dino and axolotl. My favorite was the dino!:yellow_heart: @craftycellist @SunshineStudio @jbonikowskygmailcom

8 Likes

hiiii
CONGRATS
of course i was following you!
my fav pattern might be the dino!
Its soooooo CUTE!!!

6 Likes

Here are the winners!!

#1:

@SweetTomato

#2:

@LoafOfBread

#3:

@Ambermainian

Bonus Spin:

@AddyCrafts1278

Congratulations!!
And thank you everybody who supports my shop!!

6 Likes

oh my goodness, thank you so so much :two_hearts::two_hearts:

5 Likes