75 followers (slay💅🏼)

Hello lovesssss I’m at 75 shop followers (well 74 but yk…) and ik I only do free patterns but is till wanna do a giveaway for y’all!
What you’ll win if ur picked​:ribbon:
•a pattern of ur choice( u pick what pattern I design and it’ll be only specially for YOU!no one else gets it​:sparkles: if the item is to difficult to design a pattern for then I’ll ask u to pick SMTH else! If u don’t respond then I’ll pick another user!
How to enter​:ribbon:
•follow my shop first!
• reply here and say something!
• tag a few friends!!
:two_hearts:WINNERS WILL BE PICKED JUNE 15TH! I AM PICKING TWO WINNERS!:two_hearts:
Rulesss​:ribbon:
•ONE entry per person!
• I will NOT be designing any clothing because it takes so SO long to design and get it to fit right!
•not designing anything inappropriate!
•and lastly no LARGE amigurumi please! (I have a life y’all​:sob:)
That’s it GUYSSS! Hope u enjoy!
PLEASE NOTICE BEFORE ENTERING :THIS WILL BE A CROCHET PATTERN NOT KNIT OR MACREME

28 Likes

UPDATE: WE JUST HIT 75!:heart_eyes: Yayayayayyw

9 Likes

CGGGGG! also i was #75 >:) cuz i followed on my old acc but havent here yet :0 @anon92679035 (i love you and miss u, pls come back) @Coxkroach @LittleCreatures @Mossypaws @RingoSilly @CreshesxCritters @StormiWeather13 @EV13isSPOCY @alienlynxie @bellzbee and so many more of you <3 i wish i could tag more of yall :pensive:

12 Likes

yay I’m so happy for you

6 Likes

:tada: CONGRATS :tada:
:sparkling_heart: Following your shop :sparkling_heart:
:bubbles: @ClaireCrochets247 @SweetTomato @Itsfayfay4 @FluffyYarnCreations @Abigation @RainbowPenguin2 @EV13isSPOCY @TitanWave @SporkyGirl @Combre42 :bubbles:

13 Likes

AHAHAHA I HAVE TO ENTER!! to own a pattern designed by you trin you’ll be an honour! I’ve been following you and your shop since we met!! So happy you got 75 followers that’s sooo cool!! You totally deserve it queen!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

@LoafOfBread @craftycellist @ReinaAMcLaughlin

9 Likes

Ty pookayyy

6 Likes

FIRGOT TO MENTION​:warning: THIS IS COMPLETELY RANDOMLY DECIDED! ILL TAKE EVERYONES USER AND PUT IT IN A RABDOM NAME GENERATOR AND DO IT TWICE!! Good luck!!

6 Likes

congrats!!! so happy for you!! @Combre42 @Paradise08 @Smallpandafries @SweetTomato @littlemisswonderful

8 Likes

Congratulations :tada: @SunshineStudio @ambre3 @MaddiIdell

9 Likes

CONGRATS GIRLYYY! i’m so happy for uuuu! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
ofcccc i’m alr followinggg
@JaeaRenee @Combre42 @ellan3326 @SunshineStudio @ambre3 @Elaya @FluffyYarnCreations @anon92679035 @littlemisswonderful @BubblzCrochet

11 Likes

CONGRATS :tada: I’m already following :upside_down_face: @ClaireCrochets247 @Elaya @FluffyYarnCreations @Itsfayfay4 @Abug1249 @LatteCrochet @BreesBees

10 Likes

congrats!! :tada:
thats such a huge milestone!!~
following u ofcofc ^^
@SunshineStudio @anon92679035 @ellan3326 @Elaya @xMiloDinox @sakuracrochets @littlemisswonderful @littlecreatures @CreshesxCritters @pomandtyler
(( sry if i missed ma bestest pooks/friendz :pensive:

12 Likes

I have been wanting a little whale so frickin bad but like a whale shark yk!! @JaeaRenee @Elaya @craftycellist

9 Likes

So happy for you!!

7 Likes

Congrats!! :tada: I would love to enter. I’m ofc already following! :raised_hand::frowning_with_open_mouth:
@LoafOfBread @notmimi @Elaya thank you all for the tag!!

9 Likes

Congrats!!! :tada: This is a big milestone you deserve ittttt ofc I’m already following your shop
@SporkyGirl @Combre42 @EV13isSPOCY @LoafOfBread @littlemisswonderful @JaeaRenee

10 Likes

OMG TRIN CONGRATSSSS UR AMAZING U SPDESERVE THIS!

Ofc I’m following :blush:
@Paradise08 @SunshineStudio @EV13isSPOCY @BubblzCrochet

9 Likes

Hey! Congrats girl!!! Ayayayaya!! I am so happy for you​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: I was surprised I wasn’t following.:thinking: @xMiloDinox @craftycellist @littlemisswonderful @EV13isSPOCY @Combre42 @NanaJanice @TitanWave @bellzbee

9 Likes

Good news for you! I’ve been working on making a strawberry shark pattern! To make it a normal shark you js would make the body arms tail and fin as normal and not do any of the excess things!

6 Likes