800 shop followersss! EIGHT. HUNDRED 😭

YALL- I was about to go to school and I thought I’d check what’s going on here and I realised that I had hit 700 followers which was like a huuuge milestone for me but since I was in a rush I couldn’t post something to yk say thank you to you guys for helping me and being supportive since the beginning. Well I just got home and I thought I could post about it now and I checked my shop just to see 800 FOLLOWERS. This is literally unbelievable like I literally don’t know what to say cuz words can’t explain how happy and proud I am :sob: since this has been a huge goal of mine since the beginning of this journey, I didn’t just wanna do a normal giveaway (custom pattern) I wanted to do something more special so if you have any ideas lmk :)) Again this means so so so much to me and I can’t explain how happy and grateful I am for all of you. I’d also like to thank @SweetTomato because they have been here since I first stated my account, always supporting me and this means a lot :))

15 Likes

Wow that’s amazing! Congrats<33333 🫶🏼

3 Likes

Tyy <333

3 Likes

Ahh omg congratulations!! What a big milestone :heartpulse::sparkles::partying_face::star_struck:

3 Likes

Tyyyyy :heart::heart:

3 Likes

WOW CONGRATS!! I love ur patterns!!

3 Likes

Congrats OMG EE u deserve itt!
Uh maybe a poem comp with a certain topic? ^^

3 Likes

CONGRATS :partying_face: Youre getting so close to 1000! You deserve every follower for the amazing patterns youve worked on, and I cant wait to see more in the future! Also ty i appreciate it and im glad i could be here for your journey​:blush:

2 Likes

Thank you sooo much :sob: you being here means a lot <333

1 Like

Tysmmmm

2 Likes

Tyyy :heart: and that sounds interestinggg

2 Likes

Ty and np ^^

1 Like

I’m your 854th shop follower!! I’m so proud of you, you’re already halfway to the next milestone :smiley:

1 Like

Congrats! :heart_hands: :sparkles:

1 Like

Congrats !,
You deserve it your patterns are all soooo cuuuttteee !!

1 Like