a lot of yarn - what should I make?

okay so my neighbor wanted me to make her something with red, white, and blue multicolor yarn and was nice enough to buy me 2 skeins of it to make what she wanted. the problem is, she only wanted these little ducks that fit in the palm of your hand, so now i have almost 2 skeins of this yarn. what should i make with it?

22 Likes

Hmm… Something USA themed…

6 Likes

that’s kinda what i was thinking

5 Likes

(awww cute little ducks) Um btw you have awesome neighbors?!?!
You could always just make little animals like octopi or a bunny, but also maybe a beanie or scarf or smth along those lines​:sparkles:

5 Likes

oooh octopus is good, and yea i do, she’s always doing something crafty too lol

5 Likes

lolll that’s awesome

4 Likes

frrrr (cs)

4 Likes

Im making my grandma a big star out of red/white/blue multicolor yarn as well. You could also make a star garland or something

6 Likes

oooh that would be cute

5 Likes

ngl im probably gonna wind up making another balloon dog y’all, it’s a problem at this point :pensive:

6 Likes

loll patriotic balloon dog :sparkles:

5 Likes

gonna have an army of em

3 Likes

Make three bunnies or teddy bears or smt like that and give them USA outfits

2 Likes

that could be really cute actually-

2 Likes

Yay yarn! You could use it for pretty much anything! But I was about to say the same as @LixieCrochet - outfits!
PS I modified the topic title a bit and added a tag :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thanks for the modification, and i do have a build-a-bear I’ve been wanting to make clothes for so i may do that after a ballon dog lol

1 Like

Idk how it would look but you could make a tester peice first, but a shrug or cropped sweater(if theres enough yarn) or a headband​:thinking:

1 Like

i like those ideas, but it gets super hot where i live so i prefer to use cotton for those kinda things. i should’ve mentioned it was acrylic yarn lol sorry

Dragon

No comment

1 Like

that would be so cute!!

1 Like