a massive thank you

so i know i said i would mention this later and i still will, but honestly i need everyone to know how kind @TheCrochetingGoose is. they got me to 80 followers just because they think i deserved it and i just need everyone here to acknowledge how kind and thoughtful they are

24 Likes

omg stop your too sweet​:sob::sob::heart::heart:
your the most kindest person i have ever met. you were my first ribblr friend and im so grateful to have met you!!:heart::heart::partying_face::partying_face:
Youe deseve 80 followes. May you have many more!!!:pray::sparkles::partying_face::tada:

9 Likes

im so happy to have met you too, and you better believe that im gonna be promoting your shop as soon as you get a pattern out >:3

7 Likes

and yours>:33
when i get good at making patterns we should totally collab!:grinning:

6 Likes

that would be so fun!! we totally should!

4 Likes

Yes!
@EllaCrochetz @craftycellist @evelovescrocheting @potatofan @crotchetingcreations @notmimi

10 Likes

OMG yessss

5 Likes

do it!!!

4 Likes

@TheCrochetingGoose @LoafOfBread you both are to be kindest people on here! You both deserve all the followers you can get!

8 Likes

awwww thank you :sob::sob:

5 Likes

awww @MaddiIdell :heart::heart::sob::sob:
i belive every single one of us are the kindest in the world​:heart::heart:
you deserve every single follower you will ever get!!

3 Likes

and your so close to getting 90 followers!!!:tada::tada::tada::tada:

5 Likes

Yeah Loaf you totally deserve this ,GOosie your amazing keep on being kind and awesome!
@TheCrochetingGoose

3 Likes

Aww your so sweet,im gonna cry​:sob::heart:

4 Likes

no please don’t cry, your amazing accept that!!

4 Likes

And you are too!
dont let anybody tell that your not!!:heart:

4 Likes

Congrats loaf! Also, Goose your so kind and I will definitely be getting your goose patterns when they come out! (:

4 Likes

You guys are all so sweet! Besties: @LoafOfBread @SweetTomato @TheCrochetingGoose

3 Likes