A Modest Top…

So I’ve been looking around for a modest crochet top to make, preferably free, I’m not gonna buy lol call it money problems. Every top on there is so immodest. The summer camp I’m gonna go to is not gonna let me wear immodest clothes, and neither is my mom, and besides, I’m pure by choice so why offer me for free? Can anyone recommend (or gift) me a top to make? This is my eighth try at designing one and I’m about to give up. I have some super nice cotton yarn and I was so excited.
Edit: I like tank tops and everything, I just don’t want to see cleavage or too much tummy :wink:
Also I’m 13 so not related but nice to see that some others are also my age and crocheting!

10 Likes

Is a tank top too immodest?

6 Likes

I found this

6 Likes

No I just don’t want any cleavage or too cropped.

5 Likes

@SierraCrochets07
Thank you for that pic! :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

@anon76686171
Can any of the tops you’ve seen-their torso be extended?

Or is there a top you do like, is modest that I can gift you?

5 Likes

Yes, I can adjust for most tops, I just like it so much better if I can follow the pattern (lol)

5 Likes

What is your shop name / do you have a shop? @anoswaldoddity

5 Likes

I don’t think she has a shop :blush:

5 Likes

Ok thanks!

4 Likes

@anon76686171
No, no shop here. Just pick something out and I’ll gift it to you.

6 Likes

Aww thanks, you’re so sweet! I’ll look around a little more…

5 Likes

I love this one…

6 Likes

It would be super easy to make long enough! :kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

That is so nice of you @anoswaldoddity !

6 Likes

@anon76686171
Take your time.

5 Likes

Ok @SierraCrochets07 How do I gift it to her?

6 Likes

When you click on the pattern link, scroll all the way down to a gift button it looks like this :gift: and it will ask you to put the username of the recipient (@anon76686171 ) and you can add a message of your choice :blush:

5 Likes

@anon76686171
Let me try again tomorrow after I call bank. For some reason, all three of my cards are not working. :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Aww don’t worry about it! I love the flower edging but the rest I know how to make. Thank you so much for trying, don’t worry about calling or anything.

5 Likes