A need Crochet Goat Patterns!

As some of you know I have a goat name Chorizo! He is a pure brown goat!

But for 4-H I eventually have to sell him at the Fair. When I sell him I have to give a gift to the buyer and my mother recommended crocheting a goat to put in the gift soooooooo…

If you could please send some good goat patterns! They can be from anywhere I just am having a hard time finding some so yah! Thank you!

10 Likes

Found this… :blush:

5 Likes

I’m not really sure what style of goat you need… :sweat_smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Maybe you would wanna search on Pinterest? Tons of goat patterns; both; free and paid…

5 Likes

I wasn’t raised on a farm :slightly_frowning_face: but couldn’t you do a sheep and add horns? Several sheep patterns here.

5 Likes

That’s actually really good idea bc my goat actually was dehorn so it doesn’t have horns!

6 Likes

I have very little crochet knowledge tbh, but I have questions about the name. Did you name your goat Chorizo, or was ir someone else? And why that name? I’m curious because it’s a food where I live lol

4 Likes

OK so my friend recommended the name Chorizo yes it is a pig meat mostly used with eggs in burritos at my house but I thought it fit him because of his color. So the name was from a friend but I decided to name him it

5 Likes

Nooooo YOU PUT CHORIZO IN A BURRITO?? THAT SHOULD BE A CRIME!!! IT GOES DIRECTLY INTO BREAD!!! NOO000ooOOoo0000!!! I am devastated, tho adding eggs is really creative. Normally people only add something called “chimichurri” or ketchup/mayo.
Anyways, the name is cute and so is the story ahshsh thanks

6 Likes

Not chorizo! I would get too attached!

4 Likes

Update I got too attached and cried a lot when I had to leave him. BUt then I looked at my check and cheered up just a little

5 Likes

Oh, so sorry!

4 Likes

:joy: glad you were able to feel better!

5 Likes