A New Start

Since I’ve decided to sell my plushies of my own art, I’ll be making my upcoming stock, starting on 13th May. And they’ll be going in my brand new storage box! I’ll be doing this on weekdays, and on during weekends, I’ll be taking breaks and doing new projects.

However, the big news is that I’m no longer selling video game themed plushies, because I’ve been strongly encouraged to sell plushies of my own art. I know this might be shocking for some, but it really is best for me and my business. I’ve been focusing on selling my own art, anyway. Also…the video game themed plushies might be delisted, just temporarily. You know, in case this plan doesn’t work out. The same may go for my patterns (except the ones with my own art, obviously).

With all that said, I’m sorry I shocked you, but again, I think this will be a better way to run my business.

28 Likes

Drat…You weren’t supposed to see the Strawberry Tart Penguin just yet! Never mind. It’ll be available as a physical plushie on 20th May.

11 Likes

omggg the penguin is so cuteeeee

8 Likes

Its slright, I respect your decision! I love the pluyshies of your own art, they are adorable! And I LOVE the strawberry tart penguin!!

6 Likes

that makes sense (:
also, STRAWBERRY TART PENGUIN!!!

4 Likes

I know, right!?!?

4 Likes

Strawberry Tart Penguin is amazing well done

5 Likes

The strawberry tart penguin will be my next crochet pattern tester call!

6 Likes

I believe even if you start creating your own art it’ll still do well as your style is very recognisable and adorable! Personally I also prefer to buy original designs (patterns and plushies) since they’re always so unique :grin: good luck on your business and I’ll definitely be on the lookout on the penguin tart pattern tester call!

6 Likes

I’ll be looking for your tester call

5 Likes

Yeah. In fact…I’ve delisted almost all of the video game themed plushies/patterns. So hopefully, they’ll get noticed more! But if there’s backlash about my decision, I’m ready for it. :angry:

5 Likes

Everyone, I’ve decided to hide all of my video game themed plushies/patterns, including the ones on my Ribblr account and one of the free amigurumi patterns. This is because I’ve been encouraged to sell plushies based on my own designs, after seeing a recent post on social media.

I can’t believe I actually managed to do this, but I did it to benefit me and my business.

So now, on my website and my Ribblr account you may only find my original characters. Please feel free to check out my website!

With all that said, apologies for the inconvenience.

20 Likes

Wow! Your crochet is so awesome and accurate to characters, but I love seeing your original ideas and creativity.

3 Likes

I think it’s great that you’re focusing on selling your own art. Your style is so unique and creative, I’m sure you’ll be successful!

2 Likes

That is huge!! I can’t wait to see more of what you will make!!!

2 Likes

Yeah. Probably the biggest decision I’ve ever made.

2 Likes

I would rather see your original art work than someone else’s video game character so I’m glad you made this change

3 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes

Wow, Very nice that you made the decision. With your talent you will certainly succeed. Can’t wait to test for you again when I’m done with the surgery

2 Likes