A Picture Sometimes Needs a Few Words, Too

Ever seen a cool profile pic you wanted to know more about, but it seemed weird to ask? Or it had writing you couldn’t read that was driving you crazy? Well, I’m not going to call anyone out, but if you have a PFP I’d love to hear the story behind it!

12 Likes

Mine is just one of my patterns :blush: it was one of my first

12 Likes

My PFP is an anime character from the show Yowamushi Pedal, which translates to “cowardly pedal”. His name is Sakamichi Onoda and he is an anxious 14-15 year old bicycle racer! He also really loves anime and nerdy things, so when he gets to talk about them he gets a sparkle in his eye (like my photo)

I’m autistic and I get really really excited when I can talk about my favorite things so I relate to how enthusiastic he can be :slight_smile: I think he is adorable and I like watching all sorts of anime though!

(Also thank you for an excuse to talk about my best boy!! I love Onoda so much lol)

12 Likes

mine is just my icon in geometry dash rn (this is outdated)

9 Likes

My pfp is a random froggy drinking a strawberry milk!

9 Likes

Mine is a redraw of the logo i drew for my etsy store when i was 12!

10 Likes

Just a bunny because i love them

9 Likes

I want to be a fighter pilot and i love animals! I watched Top Gun and saw Top Gun but it’s a cat and it was so cute! So yeah just a cat pilot

9 Likes

Its my froggy character with my handle across it really tiny

6 Likes

Mine is just my brand name Eunoia Nuage. Eunoia means beautiful thinking; a well mind. Nuage means clouds. Aka head in the clouds lol :sweat_smile: Basically an homage to my neurodiversity and how it drives my creativity.

7 Likes

Mine is me wearing a dress I created by mashing up several different patterns to recreate a dress I saw on Pinterest.

5 Likes