A Special GIVEAWAY! 🎁

Hi Ribblrs,
We have a very special giveaway - just for you!

Win a limited edition Ribblr kit!
:gift: A Ribblr tote bag
:gift: 4 Ribblr stickers
:gift: A handmade Ribblr charm

Want to win? Join in!

• Post a FO or WIP photo of a pattern you made (or are still making) on Ribblr
  • Optional: Add a purple heart :purple_heart: for an additional giveaway entry
  • Optional: Tag the designer for an additional giveaway entry (3 entries max)

Don’t worry if you haven’t made anything yet! Simply start anytime between now and next Friday and post your picture below. Check out 100+ FREE patterns!

Giveaway timeframe: 2020-11-20T16:30:00Z2020-11-27T23:59:00Z

We’ll announce the winner (randomly selected from all entries) on this post on Saturday the 28th.
Good luck!

... Psst! 🤫

Speaking of sharing WIP and FO photos… We’ve working on some really exciting new features. Want to try them before everyone else? Click here.

21 Likes

Linen Stitch Washcloths! :purple_heart:

13 Likes

How nice, this give away ! I hope more participants will come and show what they made or what they’re currently working on. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

One of Ribblr Free patterns - Autumnal Brimmed Beret
I’ve also added a little stock at the top! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Corner to Corner knitted afghan square. Part of the Travelling Afghan Project

6 Likes

Actually working on a few things - LOL

5 Likes

@tabathahedrick @sweetgeorgiayarns #FallMKAL

6 Likes

Nice work! And welcome to Ribblr @Fiberchick66 @ljmwest and @ljmwest!

2 Likes

This is part of my charity knitting, this is a great yarn when making charity things for people who either don’t know how to care for wool or have no resources to do that. These bamboo needles are a little too pointy for me so I ordered my self an early Christmas gift, a Knitter’s Pride Karbonz size 5, 16" cable, just for the hats :). The hat is an old 2x2 pattern I had and I can’t find the designer as it was a free pattern and it didn’t print on the pattern when I printed it out and I was not smart enough at the time to write it on there :(. :purple_heart:

3 Likes

My main project right now is one I’m trying to finish updating so I can get it on here… So the designer is me (@OBabyNMore)… Pattern will be X’s Keyhole Scarf in 3 sizes

Thanks for the new platform, and this amazing giveaway chance :blush:

5 Likes

This is my blanket WIP for The Stitch Adventure Blanket CAL by The Underground Crafter. We are starting the border this week.

4 Likes

Someone tried to break into our home tonight so now that I can’t sleep I’m working on a scrappy project. Pattern is by Stephen West called Starflanket.:purple_heart:

5 Likes

Sweater for my GrandSon. Didn’t follow the pattern exactly.

5 Likes

Thanks for the kind words!
I look forward to seeing this design on Ribblr! It looks very pretty :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh no! I’m sorry to hear that. Are you OK?

2 Likes

Yes we are all ok just hard to get back to sleep :flushed:

4 Likes

It can be quite traumatic! I hope you manage to find a way to do something relaxing and calming today :slight_smile:
Glad you’re all okay! :heartpulse:

3 Likes

My latest FO, a commissioned beanie for a coworker! :purple_heart:

5 Likes

Thanks!! :blue_heart::brown_heart:

3 Likes