A Special GIVEAWAY! 🎁

Just knit this today. For the UPS guy :slight_smile:
Maidengrove’s sock hat (need to learn how to tag)

5 Likes

I somehow missed the :purple_heart: aspect of the giveaway​:woman_facepalming:t3:
Story of my life, oh well :woman_shrugging:t3: :wink:

3 Likes

That’s an extra entry now! :pray:

3 Likes

Aw, yay! Thanks!

2 Likes

I made the Lacy Baby christening Blanket by designer @FlosCraftyCrochet . I used colors instead of white to be used as a baby blanket. It’s a wonderful C2C

7 Likes

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:. Forgot to add this on my post :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

WOW! Beautiful colors and amazing work!
I’m sure @FlosCraftyCrochet would agree :purple_heart:

(Plus 3 giveaway entries! Hooray! :partying_face:)

2 Likes

Looks super pretty & cozy! Well done!

2 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you! Appreciate that

2 Likes

One of my current WIP… A waffle stitch that’s taking AGES.

5 Likes

I love the colors!

2 Likes

BEAUTIFUL colors!!! So sweet! :clap:

2 Likes

Just finished my second Emily’s Dragon, by Nicki MacKenzie. Knit Picks Chroma in Vermont. :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Lovely! And congrats on your first post :partying_face:

3 Likes

This is just a sample test swatch. I’m trying to learn a new stitch (Lemon Peel) using love.life.yarn by Amanda Saladin’s YouTube tutorial. :purple_heart:

I’m not sure if I’m doing it correctly though because it has a lot more texture in my hands than it appears to in 2D on the screen! :thinking: I’m really not sure if it is just because texture doesn’t always show in images or if I am doing something incorrectly.

I’m still a beginner and making a lot of mistakes - like crocheting into the ‘wrong’ spot.

5 Likes

:purple_heart:
@lisapinenotes

10 Likes

Wow! That’s so nice! and welcome to Ribblr :purple_heart:

2 Likes

WIP: Winter Hills Cozie by @CrochetsByTrista :purple_heart:

Only got a few rows in before I was pulled away again. Holidays and family can make WIPs difficult to finish.

I wish I knew the name of this blue & yellow mix yarn. It was found in my grandmother’s secret stash with no label.

8 Likes

Wow this is really pretty! :relieved:

2 Likes