a suggestion for ribblr

im not exactly sure what to call them but we all know the little patterns that appear on the ribblr homepage of the shops we follow? it has a little " check it out " button and a tik tok or the thumbnail of one the patterns in our shops. since i don’t know the name of that feature its a bit hard to explain but its oddly zoomed in. i wish i could customize that section separately. im not so sure if people want to check out a pattern that’s a single frog eyeball. let me know what you think :smiley:

10 Likes

Those are called stories I believe, I think that would be a great feature to have designers have the option edit/create it themselves as well! I know Ribblr does them automatically, although I’ve never seen them so zoomed in like you mentioned I usually see the photo thumbnail from the pattern I believe

4 Likes

Can you share a photo to explain what you mean? Thank you!

2 Likes

Theyre super zoomed in for me too, its really weird

2 Likes

For me, they’re zoomed in like this

2 Likes

for example here you can’t see the whole pattern

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! Photos are automatically cropped to center if they are wide, as our stories have a fixed portrait-style ratio.

3 Likes

i see, so if i made a pattern with the same portrait-ratio, i would see the full picture, right? also thank you so much for clarifying !

2 Likes