A way to save patterns for later ('get later' button???)

Maybe there should be a way to save patterns other than putting them in your wish list. I know i’m not the only one who puts stuff in their wish list just so that I can go wing it later w/o the pattern…
Maybe like a ‘get later’ button?
Anyone else like this idea?

20 Likes

Yes, and maybe it could send you reminders to get it like bookmarks do? Maybe another idea could be folders within your wishlist?

6 Likes

Yes I like the folders idea but I don’t need reminders because my inbox is already full enough (:

5 Likes

If its a pattern I love ill just go ahead and get it. Because sometimes the designer may change the price from free etc but, most time I dont put patterns in the wishlist anyway. If i added it there, ill probably forget about them and wont make it ahha

So idk about a save button? I mean you can get up to 5 patterns a day and if you change your mind and don’t like them , you can always archive the patterns

4 Likes

But I always use up my five in a day and I want all of them, so even if not everyone uses the save button it would still be nice to have it for some people.

4 Likes

yeeesssss

2 Likes

Add it to your wish list

2 Likes

i would like just a notification like “hey, you have 3 patterns in your wishlist!” like once a week or something

I would love it if patterns I’ve already bought could be marked in such a way so if I encounter them in the store I know I already own them

4 Likes

Love this idea!!!

2 Likes

Thanks for suggesting! We totally understand how a long wishlist could make it difficult to differentiate between things you really want to get now and other stuff. This is what boards are for! and we plan to make it even easier to create boards on the go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay. Thanks for your time. I’m excited to see these improvements!

3 Likes