A well deserved shout out!!!!!

I crocheted one of the best dinosaur patterns I have ever tried! This was written so well and the writer Eri aka Unique patterns | Eris Art | Ribblr is incredibly underated! Please go check out her stuff!!! The instructions were detailed and clear, I was very impressed with her quality especially at her age, she’s only 13!!! And well on her way to becoming a very successful crochet artist! The brontosaurus has an incredible silhouette, and it stands well. I have tried so many dinosaur patterns most of which were unsuccessful for me, this one actually came together smoothly with worsted weight yarn! I just wanted to give her a shout out, she’s young, talented and her stuff is all free right now!!! Please go check out her shop, give her a follow!

Erin, your work is incredible! You are very talented, and I can’t wait to see what else you do. Your pattern was extremely well written, especially with the complexity of some of the steps! I wasn’t left with any questions, and it came together beautifully! You go girl!!!

Tried a new yarn plus crochet thread combo! Turned out way crazier than my normal style (as scrap yarn projects often do)! It kind of looks like bowling alley carpet… It’s hard to get super clear photos of it! But here you go guys! I love the silhouette!

18 Likes

I love her lama pattern

7 Likes

Her patterns are adorable! I absolutely love the dino it is on of my favs 🫶🏼🫶🏼

7 Likes

Yusssss Eri :sparkles::star_struck:🫶🏽

7 Likes

I have several in my wish queue. Can’t wait to get to use them!

7 Likes

They look al so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I followed her right away :smiling_face:

7 Likes

@ErisArt <333

6 Likes

Thank you soo much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am so happy that your brontosaurus came out well, and I can’t wait to see it! It makes me so happy to see people enjoying my patterns!! :heart:

6 Likes

Wow you are at 199 shop followers!!!

3 Likes