About the Support space

Use this space to ask for help with anything on Ribblr, report bugs and issues :lady_beetle: or to share your feedback!

Please make sure you tag your posts with the right tags.

To make a suggestion for a new feature or improvement you’d like to see please use our Suggestions :raised_hands: space.

4 Likes

Hello! I am new to the platform and just trying things out. I added the pattern Janie by rhyFlowerknits to my library, but it does not show up when I view my library. However, if I go to the pattern page I have the option to view the pattern. Is there a way I can get the pattern to show up in my library? I have added a second pattern to my library that one shows up. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi and welcome! @Robbinshood
Just to confirm- when you click ‘my patterns’ on the top menu you can see just one of the patterns you acquired and not both?

1 Like

Yes, that is correct

1 Like

That’s strange! You should be able to see all patterns you acquired in your patterns library straight away. Would you mind taking a quick picture for me? You can upload it here or send me via private message

1 Like

Here’s a photo of what My Patterns looks like

And then here is a photo of what the page for Janie looks like if I open it up.

2 Likes

Thanks for that @Robbinshood. We’ll investigate it and get back to you shortly!

1 Like

@Robbinshood can you check now again please?
Also, if the bug persists could you kindly try on another device and report if it still occurs?

1 Like

Hi! I have checked and I am still having the same problem. I tried accessing the site on my phone and the problem is still occuring.

1 Like

Also, I’m not sure if this is related or not, but if I try to navigate back to my library by clicking the My Patterns button at the top of this page, the screen will tell me that I have no patterns and, as you can see on the photo in the top left corner, the site no longer recognizes that I am logged in.

1 Like

Hi @Robbinshood you should be logged in automatically if you try that again.
I apologise that you’re still facing issues with seeing all your patterns in your library. This is the first time it’s reported so we’ll have to continue investigating it. I’ll keep you posted!

1 Like

Hi @Robbinshood !
I am happy to say that the bug has now been fixed :smile:
Can you confirm everything works fine on your end?

1 Like

Yes, everything seems to working! Hooray! Thanks!

2 Likes

Hi! I am just getting my Ribblr design site up. My first pattern includes German short rows and I abbreviate that with “ds” for Double Stitch. How can I make sure my customers understand this abbreviation if it is not automatically generated?

3 Likes

Hi Karista!
Welcome to Ribblr and congrats on publishing your first pattern! :clap:

Ribblr has a large database with stitches that our system recognizes (you can find the full list at the top of each craft’s page), and we recommend that any special abbreviations will be written as a line in the pattern. You can create a section in the beginning of your pattern called “special stitches” and under that section add all your special abbreviations and add photos, videos and even audio clips.
The reason for this is to avoid confusion among crafters that will not recognize a special abbreviation, and it might deter them from purchasing the pattern.
Hope that makes sense!

We’ve also sent you a PM with some tips for using Ribbuild! :purple_heart:

1 Like

Hi I’m new and trying to test out a pattern but it’s not showing up in my patterns, maybe I’m missing something?

1 Like

Maybe @Ribblr can help :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

how do you recover a deleted pattern

1 Like

I’ve never been able to delete a pattern. But, I can move it to archive. Click on your Archive tab, circled in red, and find the pattern. Click on the square (storefront? circled in blue on the 2nd picture) in the top left and it will move it back to patterns (circled in green). Hope this helps. You can also access it from the archive area, now that you know about it.

3 Likes

thank you for the help i really appreciate it but I made a pattern and i wanted to delete another pattern i made and i deleted thinking it was another pattern. Thank you so much for the help anyways.

2 Likes