About the Support space

Hi @stichedbysisters !
Do you mean in your shop?

Oh no, I never would have thought of that. Sorry. :frowning: This is definitely a question for @Ribblr or @saar

3 Likes

Not quite sure what the question is! @stichedbysisters Can you elaborate or send a private message to our team @Ribblr with all details? They’ll sort out anything you need quickly!

2 Likes

how do I down load so that I can print the pattern off?

1 Like

Pattern in Ribblr come in a Ribblr ePattern format to provide the best experience which is also eco-friendly.

With interactive Ribblr ePatterns you can mark your progress, select to view your size only, watch video tutorials, change your yarn color - all within the pattern!

1 Like

I think it would be extremely helpful if you could add subfolders to the stash. Like having the ability to put all the crochet hooks into one folder, the yarn in another, etc.

1 Like

Hi! So i saw a post about this issue but i forgot where so i decided to post it here, I’ve been having a problem whith the space where i write on chats, it goes up and i cannot see what other people are writing unless I close the keyboard, it happened out of nowhere and it haven’t disappeared

1 Like

Hi, I’m new here. How does pattern testing work (from a designers point of view). Do I just post my tester call in the testing zone?

1 Like

Hi and welcome to Ribblr! You’ll love it here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
To answer your questions, yes, you post your test call in the testing zone with all your requirements, and typically picture(s).
Hope this helps!!
:orange_heart:Nicole

1 Like

Okay, thanks! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi,

I set up my account with my google account, but there is no option to sign in with google on the app. How can I sign in on the app? Thanks!

1 Like

Please contact our support team privately via message, chat, or email.

1 Like

Hi! Is there any way for me to add a shop to a non-shop account or do I have to make another one? Thanks sm!

Hey I was just wondering how do I confirm my shop is properly connected to stripe from the Ribblr side? I have confirmed with Stripe on their end, but I wanted to double check everything was good on this end.