About the Testing zone and how to test patterns on Ribblr

Post your pattern tester calls, and offer to be a tester.

Testing patterns on Ribblr

Designers: head over to your shop, click the settings icon next to the relevant pattern and click gift pattern. Enter the username of your tester, add a message and click the “send gift” button. Testers will be notified immediately.
Testers can access patterns, even draft/unpublished ones, directly from within their patterns library. If you make a change in your pattern it will automatically be updated for all testers!

Crafters: you can find all patterns on your patterns library. Found errors in the pattern or have a suggestion to make? Get in touch with the designer directly from within the pattern by clicking the help icon.

61 Likes

I would like to make myself available to test any patterns-I do amigurumi, and anything crochet.

14 Likes

I would like to offer myself to be a pattern tester. I love to crochet. I love to make amigurumi, blankets, beanies, etc., but am open to any crochet pattern. I am also new to Ribblr but am loving this app!! Happy crocheting friends!! :heart::heart:

5 Likes

Hi, I would love to test this

3 Likes

I would like to test

2 Likes

If you would like to test a pattern then reply to one of the current test calls, under the “Testing Zone” category :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I want to start tearing patterns I’m starting my first test pattern Sunday thanks ribblr

2 Likes

I would enjoy being a tester

2 Likes

I would love to test

2 Likes

Hi @Elitott and welcome to Ribblr! You’ll love it here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
In regards to testing patterns, all you need to do to apply is comment to a testing thread, and the designer will either choose you or someone else. Typically multiple people are chosen. Different designers also have different rules for applying for testing, so make sure you read the whole topic (and the comments too) to see what you need to do.
Hope this helps, have a lovely day!
:orange_heart:Nicole

3 Likes