Advent Calendar

I woke up this morning, I was about to get the free gift that you get every morning in October from Ribblr. Then I realized it was November. No more free gifts​:smiling_face_with_tear:. That got me thinking. What is Ribblr did an advent calendar! Everyday leading up to Christmas there could be a little Calendar that pops up and you can click on the day, and the pattern will appear! Just thought I’d share lol.
@Ribblr

24 Likes

That’s an interesting idea! @Ribblr what do you think?

11 Likes

We’ll pass your ideas forward to the relevant team :raised_hands:

17 Likes

That sounds like a fun idea!

4 Likes

there are unofficial gifts

6 Likes

Please do! This is a fantastic idea!!!

5 Likes

That would be amazing! :grin: I haven’t had a classic advent calendar in years, so I would feel like a child again!

5 Likes

Yep, and I keep missing them

5 Likes

Theres one ongoing! :3 (unofficial gifts)

6 Likes

Yes, I know. I’m not getting on at the right time or something, and I keep missing them.

1 Like

Or I’ve already used up my 5 freebies for the day, and by the time my count refreshes I somehow miss out on the pattern.

4 Likes

@Wendywo745

3 Likes

:cry:sorry youre missing them

4 Likes

Well I stopped getting my 5 during October because I didn’t want to miss a ribblr freebie, so no issues. Then this started, but at first it wasn’t a for sure thing so I started filling my freebie tags. Someone would post a freebie, but I couldn’t get it. So I’ve been missing out.

3 Likes

Hmm, if you’ve been keeping record- perhaps share your findings with Ribblr in a private message?

2 Likes

Oh, I meant I stopped going and picking them, so that I wouldn’t accidentally use them all up before I had the chance to get the gift.

2 Likes

I can’t figure it out anymore anyway. I swear there were a few days last week that I only got 3, but who knows.

3 Likes

Ive been keeping track of when new stuff is posted for November and adding them to the TOP of my wiahlist
so if they are still free when my freebies reset I can nab it!
I set reminder for 24hr every time I get my freebies owo

4 Likes

There will come a time when you have all the freebies you want after clicking and clicking and clicking. Just giving you hope. :wink:

4 Likes