Advice on Crochet Instagram Account

Hey, does anyone who runs a crochet (or knit I’d imagine) account on instagram have advice for content? Crochet projects just take so long to complete but I want to post often enough to appease the algorithm…also I never have ideas for reels

6 Likes

I feel you on that! Im still trying to get use to the algorithm. I think first its best to get a lot of supporters who are gonna support your work. If you dont have time to make projects. You could always make small things that take less time to finish until you get started. I think me and you are already friends on Instagram i think!

Reel ideas:

•Show off your previous makes!
•Short crochet with me
•Tutorials

3 Likes

Ahh yes it’s the gaining supporters part that is hard :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear: Instagram just makes it so difficult. I’ve been mainly working on a few bigger projects lately but maybe I’ll try to make something smaller in between to give me something new to post! And yes we are friends on Instagram :))

1 Like

Maybe ill do an encouragment group chat or friend follow train on there soon to help u out!

1 Like

Aww that’s sweet! You don’t have to do that though, I’m sure it’ll happen eventually :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dont mind :slight_smile: thats what friends are for! To be supportive! Im not one of those people who are just here in the crochet community and not do anything. Thats what I believe, show love to get love.

2 Likes

:yellow_heart::yellow_heart: you’re really sweet, I’m glad we met! I love supporting fellow creators too, I do my best and I can’t wait until I have more followers so I can help other people even more

1 Like

Progress pictures, compilations of previous work or crochet alongs are some I’ve seen a lot of!

2 Likes

thank you for the ideas!

1 Like