Affordable felt eyes

Hey Friends!

I am making stuffed critters to donate to organizations that work with children and I am looking to find some affordable felt eyes. I use safety eyes as well (they are easier to come by right now) but since I am donating the critters I would love to use a safer option for the eyes so that they are safe for any age. I know that I can crochet the eyes but honestly I just don’t have time to do that right now. So for now I am on the hunt for affordable felt eyes. I am currently buying them from etsy but I was wondering if anyone may know of somewhere else that I can purchase them? Thanks for your help!

11 Likes

There’s wool blend on Amazon by Over the River store. If you’re looking for a wool blend.

5 Likes

My daughter cuts them out of sheets of felt. The felt sheets(about size of sheet of copy paper) can be purchased from hobby lobby, or sometimes can be found at Walmart and I think she picks them up for less than a dollar

7 Likes

Thank you both!

5 Likes

Could you make them by crocheting eyes

5 Likes

A super-fast easy way that I use a lot is sewing on eyes! There are many ways you can sew your eyes. I just use black yarn typically : )

2 Likes