Alligator tester call (closed)

I’m looking for 8-10 testers total to test this pattern!!! It’d be easier if you applied on my Insta plushies_n_stuff if you post your makes but if not feel free to apply here! Just comment any theme ideas and what materials you’ll plan to use. I’m choosing testers in a week or so and you’ll have two weeks to finish after receiving the pattern.

21 Likes

Applied on Instagram… :hugs::yum::two_hearts:

7 Likes

I’m gonna try to finish my own patterns first before doing more tester calls (have been avoiding it for too long :joy:)

But anyway looks like such a cool pattern and it might be fun if someone makes a kinda Yoshi theme (so just wanted to put that idea here for anyone to use) :heart::blush:

7 Likes

I would love to test this adorable alligator!!

If you chose me I would use PaintBox Simply Chunky Yarn in the color Pine Green for the alligator. Maybe add a party hat and a present? or a chefs hat and a food… i’ll definitely add some kind of accessory though.

3 Likes

OMG please i hope it’s not too late i would love to test it!!:heart::yum:

5 Likes

I’d love to test this pattern :smile:

3 Likes

I would absolutely love to test this patter. I am in love with it and am looking to make more friends. I am not sure what to do for a theme but maybe give it clothing? Or holiday themed such as halloween and pumpkins or Valentines and hearts. Food themed would also turn out super cute. I would plan on using plush yarn but I am not sure the brand or and the color depends on the theme. I hope it is not too late for me. Thank you.

2 Likes

I’d love to test. A holiday gator would be fun!

2 Likes

Hi!
If it’s not too late I would love to test!
I would use some thinner green yarn, but I also have have a chunky grey yarn that I think would look pretty cool. I would add some accessories like a hat or a bag, or I was thinking I could do a sort of picnic theme? Little crocheted blanket, picnic basket, some food, accessories etc. This looks really cute and I would be happy to make it for you.

2 Likes