Almost 2024!!

Alright yall, the end of 2023 is upon us!! 2024 still sounds like some year from a futuristic movie​:joy:
but ive got two questions for yall, in celebration!
What was your fav project you made this year
and what was one exciting thing you did this year, yarn related or not​:laughing:
happy holidays/Happy new year​:purple_heart::tada:

9 Likes

Ill go first: my fav project is either some :nail_care:fingerless gloves i freehanded, or a giant axolotl!!
Something exciting i did was cut my hair to shoulder length!! Also, adopted chinchillas/fat rats​:joy::purple_heart:

4 Likes

My favorite project I have made this year is probably an Eevee plush I did as a beginner or a harder pattern for a bird! One exciting thing I did was go water tubing while the boat was going 25 mph >:D

2 Likes

ah Eevee is adorablee! and WOW that sounds like so much fun!:ocean:Id probably fall out and :headstone::laughing:

3 Likes

Lol I felt like I was about to :joy:

3 Likes

Fav project is def mah 1st project ever and i love itt its a mocha from sanrio <3
Most fun was prob holidays up north of aus!

4 Likes

I absolutely love some tulips I made my mother (crocheted)! A stuffed banana for my bestie and a realistic monkey!

4 Likes

lollll i bet, claps for not drowning :clap::laughing:

3 Likes

ah, i love mocha and sanrio!! Sounds so fun!

4 Likes

My fav project I made this year is Bob the chubby pigeon, one existing thing did this year is going on a camping trip with my fam

pics

2 Likes

thats so nice of you!

3 Likes

(love pigeons) WOW those are suchhh pretty pictures!! :sparkles::raised_hands:

2 Likes

omg theres too many projects to choose! i love them all. an exciting thing i did this year is going to Crater Lake!

3 Likes

That sounds so fun!

3 Likes

yesss it was so pretty!

3 Likes

My fav project is probably my 2 feet tall gingerbread man, and something that I did this year was actually learning how to crochet! I started in the summer.

2 Likes

ooo that sounds so cute! I also learned to crochet this year, so glad!!

2 Likes

I have a couple of favorite crochet projects, making hats to match my sweaters and making all the ornaments for my tree. The exciting thing i did was move to the mountains where I have access to hiking trails and a lake. I just joined here a couple days ago. Have a great day y’all!

2 Likes

ah, the matching hats and sweaters must be so cute!! Sounds so fun!

1 Like